PHF Apprentice: Doomsday Squad War Room

Tyra Banks

We decided to put all our information on a Google Doc, so to protect the work from being edited by randoms, I've PMed @Donald Trump with the link to our creative album project. In it you'll find the Team Name, Team Leader, Album Name, Album Artwork, Track list, Other Recorded songs, and a Press Release.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cypher said:

We decided to put all our information on a Google Doc, so to protect the work from being edited by randoms, I've PMed @Donald Trump with the link to our creative album project. In it you'll find the Team Name, Team Leader, Album Name, Album Artwork, Track list, Other Recorded songs, and a Press Release.

You're free to do as much work as you'd like in Google Docs, but the finished product must be posted here so that the rest of the forum can see it. This will become important later on in the game when users help vote for the winner, and also to verify that all team members are behind the task. :) 

40 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

You're free to do as much work as you'd like in Google Docs, but the finished product must be posted here so that the rest of the forum can see it. This will become important later on in the game when users help vote for the winner, and also to verify that all team members are behind the task. :) 

Okay, should we just post it at midnight?

DOOMSDAY SQUAD

Team Leader:

Cypher (week 1)

Album
“American Royalty”

Album Artwork

3stb0JZ6ant702rBGhO_ElTECYAdHHBv0-E3vWB_

TRACKLIST

1. Need Somebody

2. Bad Kids

3. Bestie

4. Girls

5. Boy

6. Young and Stupid

7. Don’t Trip (Ft. Flosstradamus & Run The Jewels)

8. Feel Dis Shit

9. Kingpin

10. Jamie

11. Queen

OTHER RECORDED SONGS

Amanda

Sid and Nancy

Bitch Better Have My Money (Rihanna Cover)

Hotline Bling (Drake Cover)

PRESS RELEASE

SIZZY ROCKET’s DEBUT ALBUM ‘AMERICAN ROYALTY’ARRIVING SOON VIA YEBO RECORDS!

“NEED SOMEBODY”

https://soundcloud.com/sizzyrocket/needsomebody

“BESTIE”

http://youtu.be/Vu70C6AE2Ac

‘BAD KIDS’ / ‘BESTIE’ / ‘BOY’

HAVE BEEN PLAYED OVER 40 THOUSAND TIMES WORLDWIDE COMBINED!

0qznCRHI-xo-ynJQQUmwU__fRgSQob5QnwTGO-_T

Credit: Chellise Michael

Managed by Matt Galle <matt@photofinishrecords.com>, who’s responsible for discovering Bruno Mars, Kesha, and many more, Sizzy Rocket is here to leave her mark on the music industry. Following the release of her recent singles “Bestie” and “Bad Kids” - which have now been played over 15k times on Soundcloud, Sizzy Rocket is very pleased to announce details of her highly-anticipated debut album “American Royalty,” featuring a lot of her great singles, like ‘Need Somebody’ https://soundcloud.com/sizzyrocket/needsomebody

New single ‘Need Somebody” sees Sizzy Rocket – 23-year-old Sabrina Bernstein from New York - return with a bad-ass jam with a great 80s/90s theme. The song has gained a lot of good reviews and has a great vibe commented by a new listener of Sizzy.

Over the last 9 months Sizzy’s rise to international alternative pop stardom has been nothing but a great journey. From releasing her chill-alternative record “KINGPIN” in 2015 to a wealth of great reviews, Sizzy has worked with biggest hit-makers like Alex Da Kid, DJ Khalil, Jayson DeZuzio, Stereotypes, will.i.am, Frequency, Zed, and Jim Jonsin. Inspired by the glam life of the 80s and icons like David Bowie, her music talents transcend through decades.

For more information / log on
sizzyrocket.com
twitter.com/sizzyrocket

www.facebook.com/sizzyrocket
www.youtube.com/sizzyrocket

Press inquiries / Doomsday Squad

pophatesflops.com

via PopHatesFlops / 212.707.2022

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Ohh gotcha. I just got home, but I copy and pasted what we had finished in the post above.

Doomsday Squad leader: @BITCH

We all worked really hard in our team to gain members, not only did we successful get a lot of members to join, we had the most creative ways to do so! Along with asking our friends to join, me and @Trayertrash both raided Omegle to gain us some new daddy's to join the forum. Ashley successfully gained us some new Daddy by flaunting her natural art, and had video convos about music with people! Additionally, we messaged our favorite members on other forums to join PopHatesFlops, such as FOTP, Lanaboards, Judy Rom, on status updates, and posted in some Facebook groups we were included in. Not stopping at that, an anoynmous member even put a piece of paper that said "Join pophatesflops.com today!" on the bulletin at their AA meeting. 

Doomsday Squad Leader: @trayertrash
This week, our team has worked very hard to come up with several designs that pay homage to pop culture icons both past and present, current fashion trends and internationally used slang.

The first design as created by @Neon. Inspired by one of pop culture's most prolific figures, Andy Warhol, Neon has chosen to play off of one of Warhol's most popular artworks, Marilyn Diptych. Instead of repeating just one face, he has included 4 of the most well known and respected pop acts of our generation (Beyonce,  Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga) Neon chose this design by researching PHF and finding that Amanda Lepore was once our mascot and the image of her used was also inspired by Warhol! Without a doubt, this cultural mashup will be a huge hit in the web-store for both older and newer pop fans! 

PopArt.thumb.png.95c4d17f8d955c4332fe4e0

The following designs were created by me, with inspirational and critical help from both @BITCH and @Neon. In honor of Beyonce's current hit, Formation, I thought it would be great to create something that references her lyrics ("I got a hot sauce in my bag swag" and "When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster") while also being visually and culturally appealing to folks who may not be a fan of Beyonce or pop music. The counter-change design is becoming increasingly popular in modern fashion and the transparent imagery will make it easy to blend well with any shirt color shoppers desire.
56bdd5f5c68e9_Beyonce-Formation.thumb.pn

In another attempt to keep up with current trends, I wanted to pair up one of America's greatest business leaders and president hopeful @DonaldTrump with aspiring rapper Azealia Banks. Banks, despite an overwhelming amount of criticism, has recently stated her support for Trump's campaign. This takes inspiration from political logos used the past 60 years while also trying to appeal to the fun and light hearted nature of forum members and wearers of ironic political shirts for the 2016 electoral season. 
Azealia-Trump.thumb.png.a7c1a1237246e4de

Our final design features Demi Lovato and her well known Twitter message "delete it fat." This phrase has gone from an inside joke within her fan base, to taking over forums and is now used by twinks and teens world wide! Not only has Demi slayed us with such hits as Heart Attack, and more recently Cool For The Summer, even her typos are changing the way people world wide respond to one another! 
56bdd6001a09d_DeleteItFat.thumb.png.042e

Bye @Neon:'(you'll be missed on the team!

Since Mr. Trump has shown his hesitance towards our PM's i guess we actually have to use or War Room now. I'm really excited for this challenge, Journalism comes really easy to me... can i be leader? :D If you'd like i can to two articles @trayertrash since its essentially just you and me

47 minutes ago, BITCH said:

Bye @Neon:'(you'll be missed on the team!

Since Mr. Trump has shown his hesitance towards our PM's i guess we actually have to use or War Room now. I'm really excited for this challenge, Journalism comes really easy to me... can i be leader? :D If you'd like i can to two articles @trayertrash since its essentially just you and me

I'm so sad to see our beloved Neon leave us. They have been a great contributor to the team and will be missed. With that aside, I'd love for you to be leader @BITCH! If for some reason you aren't able to do two or are having any problems with your topic let me know!

Do you have any ideas on what you would like to write about? I think I should do a throwback piece since I haven't really been keeping up with pop music lately. The metal head in me has been taking over and I'm not sure my opinions on Ozzy vs Dio are a good fit for the forum, though, they would be unique. :P 

10 hours ago, trayertrash said:

@BITCH Hey just wanted to check in and see how your coming along. I'm almost done with mine, so let me know if you need help. :) Also, it would be GREAT if @mitch actually participated :vacuum: 

I haven't started because I've been so busy with class :stretcher:  I'll start tonight!

I've chosen to do a piece on the best Bowie covers since Gaga's Grammy performance is still being talked about a lot and also the passing of Bowie. I threw in a few bands who are both fantastic performers and aren't too well known in hopes we're one of the first sites to pop up when people search for it. I could also try to do an interview with Unicole Unicorn. She's a cult leader and pop artist that was featured on MTV's True Life and I've talked to her on Facebook a few times. She's super kind and has a lot of fantastic ideas about money, spirituality, brainwashing, modern medicine, dealing with your inner self. Her beliefs may not be for everyone, but she's definitely very lovely and interesting. :)  

I talked to Unicole Unicron earlier and she's down to do the interview! :) I just e-mail her the questions so hopefully I hear back from her in time. I think she'll be a unique addition to the news section, I mean, who else is getting a pop star cult leads?! Plus, True Life shows reruns and it'll lead to people searching for her. Outside of her official sites it should lead to phf being one of the top results. There's also members of the Unicult that be reading and possibly join the forum. I'm still doing the Bowie countdown as well. 

How are you coming along with your writing? 

1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

I talked to Unicole Unicron earlier and she's down to do the interview! :) I just e-mail her the questions so hopefully I hear back from her in time. I think she'll be a unique addition to the news section, I mean, who else is getting a pop star cult leads?! Plus, True Life shows reruns and it'll lead to people searching for her. Outside of her official sites it should lead to phf being one of the top results. There's also members of the Unicult that be reading and possibly join the forum. I'm still doing the Bowie countdown as well. 

How are you coming along with your writing? 

that sounds like a good idea for the pop culture piece :) My writing has been good, I'm just finalizing some of it and when I'm content I'll send it over to you to ask what you think. I did an opinion piece, "Social Justice Warriors: Are They A Nuisance?"

Just now, BITCH said:

that sounds like a good idea for the pop culture piece :) My writing has been good, I'm just finalizing some of it and when I'm content I'll send it over to you to ask what you think. I did an opinion piece, "Social Justice Warriors: Are They A Nuisance?"

Very problematic of you ;)

I'll send over the Bowie and Unicole pieces in a bit. :)

Archived