Hey!

Zach

Cypher, you aint missing much lol

HBIC, im a sucker for simplicity, so I think the site looks great. The blue is a little template-ish, so maybe just play with colors? As for Demi's new album, it took me a couple of listens, but I like it. Not her best, but its good haha

Also, is there a reason I cant access threads in the Jukebox section?

On 11/2/2015, 1:36:04, Zach said:

Cypher, you aint missing much lol

HBIC, im a sucker for simplicity, so I think the site looks great. The blue is a little template-ish, so maybe just play with colors? As for Demi's new album, it took me a couple of listens, but I like it. Not her best, but its good haha

Also, is there a reason I cant access threads in the Jukebox section?

Yayyy, I'm glad you like it! <3 Agreed about the colour scheme though. Normally we have like news articles with images on the front page so I'm trying to keep it neutral. What do you think would be a sexy colour choice? :hail: And yeah, I'm honestly kinda disappointed in Demi's new album. :'( CFTS was so good and then everything she's released since has just kind of flopped. :( 

Also, we've been having an issue with some of the threads where you'll get an error if you try and access them. I've fixed it a million times but fingers crossed it will actually stick this time!

1 hour ago, Zach said:

Everything seems to be working now (:

As for the color scheme... umm.... deeps reds/burgundys/greys are always classy. Contrasting any bright color with black is always sharp as well.

Glad to hear it! <3  And yeah, i love dark grey with like a neon blue highlight or something, but then at the same time I feel like that would be too dark and depressing. :stretcher: 

Archived