Iggy Azalea Engaged to Nick Young

11312461_1457262231252125_1089749334_n.jpg

Nick Young, a.k.a. Swaggy P, celebrated his 30th birthday on Monday night by proposing to girlfriend Iggy Azalea. “She said yes. It’s over man. I’m getting married!” Young, who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, wrote on an Instagram photo of himself kissing Azalea.

Azalea also documented the engagement on her Instagram account, writing “Happiest Day #ISaidYes” alongside a photo of the engagement ring.

11378888_1634853593394616_1772212575_n.jpg

PEOPLE has details on the jewelry, an 10.43-carat ring Young designed with help from jewel Jason Arasheben. “We wanted it to be both a ring of Iggy’s dreams and a ring that fit her personal style. It is always an honor when a client trusts me to help design a ring that symbolizes one of the most important decisions of their life,” Arasheben said in a statement.

Azalea recently canceled her New Classic tour, and explained why in an interview with Seventeen.

“It just seemed like it was so many things pointing me in the direction of not doing [the tour], that I finally thought, when enough things come your way, you can’t ignore the signs,” Azalea said. “It’s not easy to decide that the best thing to do is cancel a tour, but that’s the best thing for me. I don’t want to disappoint fans. I feel really bad. It was a tough decision to make, but it was the best thing.”

I'm surprised she's actually talking to him and not just asking him to polish her Louboutins, given how much of a "racist" she is. :magic:

What's with all these trashy engagement rings lately? First Gaga, then Nicki, now this?

I'm more concerned about the fact that all these bitches are getting married at all. :vacuum: It's a well known fact that your career and creativity suffer after you tie the knot and we're low enough on musicians as it is already. :morning: