Florence + The Machine Unreleased/Unleaked

Hawks

So, Is there any person who have some kind of list of Fatm unreleased/unleaked content?   :morning:

There are a lot of demos and other similar things on youtube, but I can't find anywhere anything close to complete list of unre/unle stuff from the band. 

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

I feel like I remember a few more songs you forgot to mention from a longer list but I'm not sure. I'll try to find it somewhere and see if they leaked.

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

I feel like I remember a few more songs you forgot to mention from a longer list but I'm not sure. I'll try to find it somewhere and see if they leaked.

I checked ASCAP and found two more that were recent registries. Everything else that used to be on my list ended up on her new album.

Conductor

Tantalus

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

I checked ASCAP and found two more that were recent registries. Everything else that used to be on my list ended up on her new album.

Conductor

Tantalus

Oh, I see. tumblr_nk2357UPoK1qffnj5o1_100.gif

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

Conductor

Tantalus

I wonder what 'Tantalus' is like? Super interesting title.

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

Conductor

Tantalus

I'm pretty curious about it too. I know that song's really recently registered, so it's probably from the HBx3 era. She's been taking a more realistic view on life in a lot of the new tracks, so perhaps a song about mythology was too fanciful to fit in.

Unleaked:

Contours

I Can Run

I Still Bleed Red

I Wanna Be With You

Love Note

Made of Stone

No. 1 With a Bullet

Oh Eden

Paper Massacre [Full]

Pure Feeling

Reunion

Unbeliever

Within and Without

Conductor

Tantalus

I'm pretty curious about it too. I know that song's really recently registered, so it's probably from the HBx3 era. She's been taking a more realistic view on life in a lot of the new tracks, so perhaps a song about mythology was too fanciful to fit in.

That does make total sense actually. I guess we'll have to hold out for hearing it as a re-relase track or a b-side somewhere. :(

• 2 weeks later...

That does make total sense actually. I guess we'll have to hold out for hearing it as a re-relase track or a b-side somewhere. :(

It's interesting that I'm just seeing this now, because the pre-order for the Target Edition of the album just came out and it includes two tracks from the unleaked list: Conductor and Pure Feeling. Obviously neither is Tantalus, but since Conductor was registered at roughly the same time as Tantalus, I think there's still hope as far as getting the song later. She hasn't really been a big b-sides artist since Lungs, so it'll be cool to see what we get out of this era with regards to that stuff.

It's interesting that I'm just seeing this now, because the pre-order for the Target Edition of the album just came out and it includes two tracks from the unleaked list: Conductor and Pure Feeling. Obviously neither is Tantalus, but since Conductor was registered at roughly the same time as Tantalus, I think there's still hope as far as getting the song later. She hasn't really been a big b-sides artist since Lungs, so it'll be cool to see what we get out of this era with regards to that stuff.

True! It's exciting we're getting those two new tracks, 'Conductor' is another title I'm interested in. I guess we can hold out hope for a bonus track on the vinyl release or something, right?

Guest 301Tribe

True! It's exciting we're getting those two new tracks, 'Conductor' is another title I'm interested in. I guess we can hold out hope for a bonus track on the vinyl release or something, right?

Is there like a fanmade album of all the unreleased stuff?  :)

When I Saw that Target tracklist I was like "OMG QUEEN SLAY ME"  :hail:

I need to complain more about b-sides. Yesterday i wrote a post about giving us some outtakes and.. 

giphy.gif

Well, we already have a Vinyl exclusive (As Far As I Could Get), so I'm holding out more hope for a Japanese Edition with an extra track or four (in an ideal world, Made of Stone, Tantalus, I Wanna Be With You and Unbeliever). :P

Conductor is definitely one of the most interesting titles to me too. It could go a lot of different ways and I appreciate the ambiguity in its simplicity.