Florence + The Machine Unreleased/Unleaked

Hawks

That does make total sense actually. I guess we'll have to hold out for hearing it as a re-relase track or a b-side somewhere. :(

It's interesting that I'm just seeing this now, because the pre-order for the Target Edition of the album just came out and it includes two tracks from the unleaked list: Conductor and Pure Feeling. Obviously neither is Tantalus, but since Conductor was registered at roughly the same time as Tantalus, I think there's still hope as far as getting the song later. She hasn't really been a big b-sides artist since Lungs, so it'll be cool to see what we get out of this era with regards to that stuff.

Hmm interesting. I remember when they did that Lungs: The B-Side Edition re-release (that's the copy I have of Lungs) so I'm curious if they'd ever go that route after another album is released, like for this record. How many is left that were registered relatively recently, most likely for this record?

That does make total sense actually. I guess we'll have to hold out for hearing it as a re-relase track or a b-side somewhere. :(

It's interesting that I'm just seeing this now, because the pre-order for the Target Edition of the album just came out and it includes two tracks from the unleaked list: Conductor and Pure Feeling. Obviously neither is Tantalus, but since Conductor was registered at roughly the same time as Tantalus, I think there's still hope as far as getting the song later. She hasn't really been a big b-sides artist since Lungs, so it'll be cool to see what we get out of this era with regards to that stuff.

Hmm interesting. I remember when they did that Lungs: The B-Side Edition re-release (that's the copy I have of Lungs) so I'm curious if they'd ever go that route after another album is released, like for this record. How many is left that were registered relatively recently, most likely for this record?

Just four recent registries left.

I Wanna Be With You

Unbeliever

Made of Stone

Tantalus

I Wanna Be With You

Unbeliever

Made of Stone

Tantalus

Maybe some of those might end up being region released

I Wanna Be With You

Unbeliever

Made of Stone

Tantalus

We can hope, but we have about the same number of leftover registries from the Ceremonials sessions.

I Wanna Be With You

Unbeliever

Made of Stone

Tantalus

We can hope, but we have about the same number of leftover registries from the Ceremonials sessions.

How many were left over from Ceremonials? Did they ever leak or are they still unleaked?

True! It's exciting we're getting those two new tracks, 'Conductor' is another title I'm interested in. I guess we can hold out hope for a bonus track on the vinyl release or something, right?

When I Saw that Target tracklist I was like "OMG QUEEN SLAY ME"  :hail:

I need to complain more about b-sides. Yesterday i wrote a post about giving us some outtakes and..

giphy.gif

You and trayertrash have the magic touch when it comes to these things! :hail:

True! It's exciting we're getting those two new tracks, 'Conductor' is another title I'm interested in. I guess we can hold out hope for a bonus track on the vinyl release or something, right?

Well, we already have a Vinyl exclusive (As Far As I Could Get), so I'm holding out more hope for a Japanese Edition with an extra track or four (in an ideal world, Made of Stone, Tantalus, I Wanna Be With You and Unbeliever). :P

Conductor is definitely one of the most interesting titles to me too. It could go a lot of different ways and I appreciate the ambiguity in its simplicity.

From heeeeeereeeeee on oout, I'll be your conductor! :rockon:

tumblr_lksyrodefb1qa0w6zo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantalus

I'm gonna guess this is what it's about and this makes me ever more excited to hear it <3

Exactly! I'm really interested to see how she would work that story, and even the name, into a song. Maybe the song is just about romantic or sexual tantalization and she just gave it an abstract title she thought fit it broadly?

• 1 month later...

Am I missing something here? Probably from Lungs?

Lungs Unreleased:

- Paper Massacre

Ceremonials Unreleased:

- Love Note
- Within and Without
- Oh Eden
- Contours
- No. 1 With A Bullet

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful Unreleased:

- Made of Stone
- Tantalus
- I Wanna Be With You