Hello :P

Marina Joyce

Why did you taint such a flawless list with those flops Marina and Ellie? :vacuum:

BUT WELCOME BOO! <3 I'm glad you have such impeccable taste and I know you're gonna have loads of fun here. ;) Let me know if you need anything!

:morning: Ellie's on the top ten in the US and Froot was in the top ten albums when it released, try again sis  :hat:

Why did you taint such a flawless list with those flops Marina and Ellie? :vacuum:

BUT WELCOME BOO! <3 I'm glad you have such impeccable taste and I know you're gonna have loads of fun here. ;) Let me know if you need anything!

:morning: Ellie's on the top ten in the US and Froot was in the top ten albums when it released, try again sis  :hat:

But Avril's last album also hit top ten and that was a universally agreed upon flop, so clearly chart positions aren't actually that important anymore. :magic:

:morning: Ellie's on the top ten in the US and Froot was in the top ten albums when it released, try again sis  :hat:

But Avril's last album also hit top ten and that was a universally agreed upon flop, so clearly chart positions aren't actually that important anymore. :magic:

When did AL chart anywhere in the top ten??????

Archived