Predict R8's Opening Sales

Cypher

It'll perform okay, I think. I don't expect it to slam the charts as hard as her past stuff. I skipped the first single and just don't care to try to find and listen to the second one tbh so...

This tbh. I never expected the album to smash because RiRi is definitely more of a singles artist, but even the singles from this era have been pretty lacklustre this time around...I'm not sensing a successful era in any sense of the word tbh.

Now that I've heard the second single (and still skipped the first one) I really like it and the sound of it... but I don't think it's enough to sell the album like UV or Artpop, really, and those were considered flops. I expect this to either flop hard or the anticipation is what'll sell it (if it doesn't leak before it goes on sale.)

Now that I've heard the second single (and still skipped the first one) I really like it and the sound of it... but I don't think it's enough to sell the album like UV or Artpop, really, and those were considered flops. I expect this to either flop hard or the anticipation is what'll sell it (if it doesn't leak before it goes on sale.)

I think the anticipation is what's killing it. :morning: If she'd released these lacklustre songs after only working on them for a couple of months like she normally does it would be fine, but given that she's had over a year to work on these tracks we all expected better.