Perez Hilton: Feud With Lady Gaga Is Over

Cypher

Guest Natalia

I liked it better when Gaga was puting this repugnant excuse for a human being in his place. I doubt she'd ever reconcile with this trash. 

This video reminds me of the interview he did on Ellen five years ago. :magic:

Q0HRu1HN3bY

No one believes your shit anymore Perez, and we know the only reason you're back up Gaga's ass is because you've milked every drop of promo you can out of the feud and you're aware that the public is back in love with her again. Go back to whatever corner of irrelevance you crawled out of and don't come back this time.

Michelle Visage drag his ass on BBUK now he is ready to be dragged by Gaga and I'm here for that

Michelle was on BBUK? :shocked: I may have to catch up on that shit tbh...the only reason I stayed away in the first place was because I thought I heard that Frankie Grande was meant to be on it. :vacuum:

Frankie is not a Celebrity tho

Michelle Visage drag his ass on BBUK now he is ready to be dragged by Gaga and I'm here for that

Michelle was on BBUK? :shocked: I may have to catch up on that shit tbh...the only reason I stayed away in the first place was because I thought I heard that Frankie Grande was meant to be on it. :vacuum:

To be honest I'd much rather see Frankie considered a celebrity than Pig Hilton. Though I blame him for the lackluster of BB16... :vacuum:

To be honest I'd much rather see Frankie considered a celebrity than Pig Hilton. Though I blame him for the lackluster of BB16... :vacuum:

But at least Perez has actually worked in order to get his bad reputation, whereas Frankie is just famous for being some flop's faggot brother. :morning: