Frozen Sequel Confirmed

Main Pop Girl

frozen_wide.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

It’s of-f-f-f-f-icial: “Frozen 2” is in development at Walt Disney Animation Studios with directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee and producer Peter Del Vecho, the Oscar-winning filmmaking team behind “Frozen.”

The news was announced at Disney’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders this morning by Bob Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company; John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios; and actor Josh Gad, who provides the voice of Olaf from “Frozen.” A release date and production details are on ice for now.

I'm still not loving the Frozen bandwagon tbh. :vacuum: I much would have preferred a sequel to Brave, or even Tangled!

Am I the only one who didn't even really see Frozen or...?  :vacuum: Disney needs to put more money into Pixar...

Agreed, and not the shitty Cars spin-offs they insist on doing. :vacuum: I want a flawless, original story from Pixar like Up!

I want a Tangled 2 over Frozen 2.

Agreed! I feel like Frozen had a good conclusion to the character arcs while Tangled has a lot left to explore and a lot of places for the characters to go. I'd also be here for a crossover with both of them tho. ;)

Agreed! I feel like Frozen had a good conclusion to the character arcs while Tangled has a lot left to explore and a lot of places for the characters to go. I'd also be here for a crossover with both of them tho. ;)

They are rumoured to be cousins! :magic:

It's confirmed. :morning:

Did they confirm Tarzan as their brother and that it was the ship that Ariel found with Flounder?

Did they confirm Tarzan as their brother and that it was the ship that Ariel found with Flounder?

Yes, and Nemo is actually Flounder's long lost evil twin! :hail:

Bitch, Pixar and Disney movies have no connections, just their brand names are together lmaooooo   :ban:

Bitch, Pixar and Disney movies have no connections, just their brand names are together lmaooooo  :ban:

Ariel-sad.gif