Hello!

Miror B.

Hey there, I'm Jay, and I'm 18 years old.

I chose this username after lurking for a while and finding someone named "Cypher" posted regularly, just got me all nostalgic 'bout the Gamecube days.

And I figured with the syndicate-like reputation this site has combined with my love for music and bein' a roving wanderer, it was the perfect time to break out the ol' afro.

I like just about all of the artists discussed in the Jukebox section, as well as a few other unsigned flops that I can't let go of.

I'm psyched to get to know all of you, and just a warning, I may forget to log in for months at a time.

But I'm here now, right?  8)

Omg, welcome boo! I'm super glad to have another GameCube stan on the forum. :stretcher: Me and my friends were playing the third Harry Potter game on that the other night, it was such a nostalgia trip! What's your favourite game? You better answer correctly or I'll hate you forever. :morning:

I hope you enjoy it here! <3

Omg, welcome boo! I'm super glad to have another GameCube stan on the forum. :stretcher: Me and my friends were playing the third Harry Potter game on that the other night, it was such a nostalgia trip! What's your favourite game? You better answer correctly or I'll hate you forever. :morning:

My Gamecube fav can't be narrowed down to one!!  :( My favs are all Metroid Prime games, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door bc what a flawless plot, and Zelda: The Wind Waker, bc what a flawless game all-around, Luigi's Mansion gets an honorable mention as well as Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. And of course Pokèmon Colosseum and XD, because the concept of shadow Pokèmon is awesome. 

Hope any of these count as "correct"!  :lol:

My Gamecube fav can't be narrowed down to one!!  :( My favs are all Metroid Prime games, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door bc what a flawless plot, and Zelda: The Wind Waker, bc what a flawless game all-around, Luigi's Mansion gets an honorable mention as well as Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. And of course Pokèmon Colosseum and XD, because the concept of shadow Pokèmon is awesome.

Hope any of these count as "correct"!  :lol:

SHakirapushingbutton.gif

You win! :hail: The correct answer was The Wind Waker, although I would have also accepted Super Smash Bros or Nightfire. ;) I never actually finished Luigi's Mansion because it freaked me out too much as a child, and I haven't even played any of those other ones you mentioned. :shocked: The Pokèmon ones sound awesome tho!

My Gamecube fav can't be narrowed down to one!!  :( My favs are all Metroid Prime games, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door bc what a flawless plot, and Zelda: The Wind Waker, bc what a flawless game all-around, Luigi's Mansion gets an honorable mention as well as Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. And of course Pokèmon Colosseum and XD, because the concept of shadow Pokèmon is awesome.

Hope any of these count as "correct"!  :lol:

SHakirapushingbutton.gif

You win! :hail: The correct answer was The Wind Waker, although I would have also accepted Super Smash Bros or Nightfire. ;) I never actually finished Luigi's Mansion because it freaked me out too much as a child, and I haven't even played any of those other ones you mentioned. :shocked: The Pokèmon ones sound awesome tho!

Oh my god, you've never played the Pokemon ones?! You need to go either get the game or watch a Lets-Play if you wanna live vicariously and not spend the money ((which should be like, zero)) to get them, because the Shadow Pokemon concept and the Orre region is one of the best ideas Pokemon has ever had. Also, you'll get to meet THE flawless Miror B, king of Ludicolos!

Also, same @ Luigi's Mansion, but I tried it again like, 8 years later and turns out it's a great game! 

And as for Wind Waker, YES!  <3

My Gamecube fav can't be narrowed down to one!!  :( My favs are all Metroid Prime games, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door bc what a flawless plot, and Zelda: The Wind Waker, bc what a flawless game all-around, Luigi's Mansion gets an honorable mention as well as Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. And of course Pokèmon Colosseum and XD, because the concept of shadow Pokèmon is awesome.

Hope any of these count as "correct"!  :lol:

SHakirapushingbutton.gif

Oh my god, you've never played the Pokemon ones?! You need to go either get the game or watch a Lets-Play if you wanna live vicariously and not spend the money ((which should be like, zero)) to get them, because the Shadow Pokemon concept and the Orre region is one of the best ideas Pokemon has ever had. Also, you'll get to meet THE flawless Miror B, king of Ludicolos!

Also, same @ Luigi's Mansion, but I tried it again like, 8 years later and turns out it's a great game!

And as for Wind Waker, YES!  <3

Omg, I just eBayed the Pokèmon games and they don't even have any in my region! :vacuum: I would download them and play with my modded Wii but that whole process if just so ridiculously confusing to me...But yasss, slay Miror B! :hail: I also just found Luigi's Mansion in my bookcase so maybe I'll give it another go! ;)

Archived