Weeds

Awesome

Weeds

Weeds_S1_Cover_01.jpg

Only the best TV show in the history of TV shows! It's not new like at all and many of you might know of it already but I don't know I thinks it's very underrated and this thread is for anyone who hasn't heard of it.  :D

I just finished watching it yesterday, and I can honestly say this show is the best show I have ever watched and the most show that I have ever felt so connected and sympathetic with the characters, shame it ever had to end..  :'(

It has 8 seasons from 2004 to 2012 and 13 episodes in almost every season and the episodes are 30 minutes.  :)

All seasons in 1080p torrent link:

http://torrentproject.org/af071bfa47ad38af296225a76d39fdc8a0d0aac5/Weeds-The-Complete-Series-1080p-Multi-Sub-torrent.html

I've loved this show for so long tbh. I'm still in season four, but I love it so much. It's so weird to watch it, now, after the switch up in the setting...

The venue changes keep happening at the beginning of every season from four onwards. It does lose some of its original charm over time, but Nancy, Silas, Shane, Andy and Doug get really huge developments, since they're the only ones who stick around for the whole run. Season Five's one of my favorites, though, so you really should keep going.

I've loved this show for so long tbh. I'm still in season four, but I love it so much. It's so weird to watch it, now, after the switch up in the setting...

The venue changes keep happening at the beginning of every season from four onwards. It does lose some of its original charm over time, but Nancy, Silas, Shane, Andy and Doug get really huge developments, since they're the only ones who stick around for the whole run. Season Five's one of my favorites, though, so you really should keep going.

Yeah, I've been trying to but then I forget about it. It's like Dexter, I'm in season 7 and still need to finish it but haven't because I forgot about it.

Yeah, I've been trying to but then I forget about it. It's like Dexter, I'm in season 7 and still need to finish it but haven't because I forgot about it.

The great thing about Weeds is that it's super easy to marathon, as all the episodes are only 20-ish minutes long. You can do a whole season in a day with minimal effort.

The great thing about Weeds is that it's super easy to marathon, as all the episodes are only 20-ish minutes long. You can do a whole season in a day with minimal effort.

Which is both, a good and a bad thing, really. It's good for bingeing but it's bad if you're really into the show.

Then again, I went through 9 seasons of The Office in a month...

I watched like one episode of this and didn't really like it tbh - but that said, the episode I watched was from like season four or something so I might have to go back and start at the beginning.

Weeds is really serialized. It just keeps building on itself, so if you watched a fourth season episode first, you'd definitely be missing a lot of context.

I watched like one episode of this and didn't really like it tbh - but that said, the episode I watched was from like season four or something so I might have to go back and start at the beginning.

Weeds is really serialized. It just keeps building on itself, so if you watched a fourth season episode first, you'd definitely be missing a lot of context.

Alright then, I'll try it out once I've finished the flawless Nurse Jackie. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

Considering we all use Mega and other file sharing options here, I don't think torrents would be a problem. Just up to Mo. H.B.I.C.

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

Considering we all use Mega and other file sharing options here, I don't think torrents would be a problem. Just up to Mo. H.B.I.C.

It's not a problem at all! <3 Just as long as there's seeders because if there isn't that's just fucking annoying. :vacuum:

But seriously, I might even download some of these episodes and watch them on the bus on my way to work! I've only heard good things about the show. ;)

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

It's not a problem at all! <3 Just as long as there's seeders because if there isn't that's just fucking annoying. :vacuum:

But seriously, I might even download some of these episodes and watch them on the bus on my way to work! I've only heard good things about the show. ;)

Thank you! Sure there is, I've used this torrent myself. :) I promise you you're gonna love it! :excited: