Weeds

Awesome

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

Considering we all use Mega and other file sharing options here, I don't think torrents would be a problem. Just up to Mo. H.B.I.C.

It's not a problem at all! <3 Just as long as there's seeders because if there isn't that's just fucking annoying. :vacuum:

But seriously, I might even download some of these episodes and watch them on the bus on my way to work! I've only heard good things about the show. ;)

Thank you! Sure there is, I've used this torrent myself. :) I promise you you're gonna love it! :excited:

Downloading the first five episodes now. ;)

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

Considering we all use Mega and other file sharing options here, I don't think torrents would be a problem. Just up to Mo. H.B.I.C.

It's not a problem at all! <3 Just as long as there's seeders because if there isn't that's just fucking annoying. :vacuum:

But seriously, I might even download some of these episodes and watch them on the bus on my way to work! I've only heard good things about the show. ;)

Thank you! Sure there is, I've used this torrent myself. :) I promise you you're gonna love it! :excited:

YAAAAAAAAAAS! :excited: Also please don't be discouraged if you find the first few episodes boring cause it gets really really interesting later.

Just bumping to say I added a torrent link to the main post, it's the highest quality you can get and it has all the seasons in just one torrent!!!  :excited: How convenient.

If it's not allowed to link torrents then please inform me or edit it out and I'm sorry cause I didn't know.  :(

YAAAAAAAAAAS! :excited: Also please don't be discouraged if you find the first few episodes boring cause it gets really really interesting later.

Alright, I'll make sure to stick with it! ;) I have to finish Nurse Jackie first tho because otherwise I'll have like ten tv shows all going at once. :stretcher: