Haters Drive Iggy Azalea into Hiding

Cypher

Iggy Azalea was the target of some paparazzis which on vacation, but the hit occurred after the photo was posted online and closet freaks began running rampant.

rs_634x1024-150217074908-634.Iggy-Azalea-Bikini-JR-21715.jpg

Her responses to those comments were as followed:

Just got back from a great vacation, came online and saw apparently it's shocking and unheard of to be a woman and have cellulite. Lol

I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that

To become nasty because of the way I feel iam treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling

But I also want to let my fans know iam taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining

My management will tweet/run my accounts from today onwards with updates etc unless any message is signed -IA. Love you all. Peace out!

Her final words were regarding the Internet as "the ugliest reflection of mankind that there is."

Guest Natalia

when is she going to get over it? I agree that people shouldn't be talking shit about her body, but she knew before she was famous that it comes with a price. She just needs to quit fucking crying about it.

when is she going to get over it? I agree that people shouldn't be talking shit about her body, but she knew before she was famous that it comes with a price. She just needs to quit fucking crying about it.

The problem is how much shit is talked about her BEFORE they were talking about her body. First, it was her music, then her accent, then her hair, then her face, and now it's her body. She's human too and she shouldn't be treated like anything else. Celebs get hate everyday but they also feel. 

The problem is how much shit is talked about her BEFORE they were talking about her body. First, it was her music, then her accent, then her hair, then her face, and now it's her body. She's human too and she shouldn't be treated like anything else. Celebs get hate everyday but they also feel.

Well, no, it was actually all those racist and homophobic comments she made on Twitter and in song lyrics. She's getting what she deserves, to a certain extent. You can't expect to get away with being straight up racist in the modern day. Someone's inevitably gonna call you out on it.

She's human too

At the end of the day, it comes down to this.

Everyone thinks shit, everyone acts shit, everyone talks shit.

If I 'got what was coming' to me from all the shit I've done and said in my life, I shouldn't be alive.

While I don't agree with Iggy's actions or words, they're her's. I may hate what she says, but it doesn't give me the right to treat her any less than I would treat myself.

Well, no, it was actually all those racist and homophobic comments she made on Twitter and in song lyrics. She's getting what she deserves, to a certain extent. You can't expect to get away with being straight up racist in the modern day. Someone's inevitably gonna call you out on it.

And Azaelia Banks does worse shit EVERY DAY. But oh, nobody ever calls her out on her shit and when they do, people get all defensive and get pressed about it.

Edit: And when she gets called out, she cries about it tbh and feels she has some justification on calling people a "faggot" or "white trailer trash" or other discriminately rude terms.

But why can't people be called out on their racism in a respectful, humane way? Just talking about how annoying people's voices are or how ugly and cellulite-ridden their asses are isn't going to educate them on anything to do with race or help to improve their ultimate knowledge about other cultures. All that's going to do is offend and hurt them and they'll never learn that what they've said or done is unacceptable.

And Azaelia Banks does worse shit EVERY DAY. But oh, nobody ever calls her out on her shit and when they do, people get all defensive and get pressed about it.

Edit: And when she gets called out, she cries about it tbh and feels she has some justification on calling people a "faggot" or "white trailer trash" or other discriminately rude terms.

Where the fuck have you been? Azealia gets like 50 negative headlines every time she goes on a racist/homophobic/generally terrible Twitter rant. She deserves it too, frankly. Both Iggy and Azealia are terrible people and I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to them, because ultimately, they've dug the holes they're in. When you're a celebrity, you have to adhere to a new lifestyle. There are a lot of negative aspects; that's why so few people are cut out to be celebs.

But why can't people be called out on their racism in a respectful, humane way? Just talking about how annoying people's voices are or how ugly and cellulite-ridden their asses are isn't going to educate them on anything to do with race or help to improve their ultimate knowledge about other cultures. All that's going to do is offend and hurt them and they'll never learn that what they've said or done is unacceptable.

At first, they were. The racism continued with assurances of "Oh don't worry, I'll change my behavior" followed by more offensive language, general rudeness and blatant disregard for other people's feelings. If you're not respecting public critiques and massive outcry against your reprehensible comments, you're not going to generate any sympathy. Sure, the insults against appearances are going too far, but all the other controversy before this last straw was tame and yet she's still whining.

Where the fuck have you been? Azealia gets like 50 negative headlines every time she goes on a racist/homophobic/generally terrible Twitter rant. She deserves it too, frankly. Both Iggy and Azealia are terrible people and I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to them, because ultimately, they've dug the holes they're in. When you're a celebrity, you have to adhere to a new lifestyle. There are a lot of negative aspects; that's why so few people are cut out to be celebs.

At first, they were. The racism continued with assurances of "Oh don't worry, I'll change my behavior" followed by more offensive language, general rudeness and blatant disregard for other people's feelings. If you're not respecting public critiques and massive outcry against your reprehensible comments, you're not going to generate any sympathy. Sure, the insults against appearances are going too far, but all the other controversy before this last straw was tame and yet she's still whining.

You're wrong on the Azealia count tbh...not only did her racist and homophobic comments regarding Iggy and T.I. go unnoticed by the majority of the blogs, who preferred only to discuss her "cultural appropriation" of rap music, but her record sales actually went up by 18% when she called Perez Hilton a faggot. There's a huge discrepancy between the way the two are perceived, largely because Azealia's seen as the irreverent, edgy black one while Iggy is held to higher standards due to her skin colour. :morning: And I've never seen Iggy even accept the fact that she was racist, let alone imply that she was going to change her behaviour. I don't even believe that she thinks she's done anything wrong tbh.

Point is, you shouldn't try to make someone feel bad about their body because of weight or what it looks like. That's not something everyone can help. A celebrity or not, you shouldn't try to. If a celeb feels the need to get off of the internet because people are making fun of the way their body is, then you're the ones who's fucked up. Yes, Iggy has said racial stuff, but AB has said worse and for the past few months, Iggy hasn't said anything racial (and when she said "dyke," she stated that she was ignorant to the word being a hate slur because she grew up around lesbians who called themselves that.) Azaelia, on the other hand, turns around to call someone a faggot or white trash. 

Iggy has stated that she was ignorant to the term "dyke." Not homophobic, but ignorant.

tumblr_n1zp8yOVTH1s62h4eo1_1280.jpg

Yet, Azaelia thinks this is what a faggot is. A faggot, by Urban Dictionary definition, is "An insulting term for a gay male, usually used by insecure straight males of the teenage persuasion to "show that they are not gay". Still, used among gay men, "faggot" is sometimes a term of affection/badge of pride, but it is still a loaded word."

6a00d8341c730253ef017ee6f9d908970d-pi

But she doesn't understand how ignorant she is. That's the difference. Azealia deserves nothing. Iggy at least understands what she's saying is wrong. 

Point is, you shouldn't try to make someone feel bad about their body because of weight or what it looks like. That's not something everyone can help. A celebrity or not, you shouldn't try to. If a celeb feels the need to get off of the internet because people are making fun of the way their body is, then you're the ones who's fucked up. Yes, Iggy has said racial stuff, but AB has said worse and for the past few months, Iggy hasn't said anything racial (and when she said "dyke," she stated that she was ignorant to the word being a hate slur because she grew up around lesbians who called themselves that.) Azaelia, on the other hand, turns around to call someone a faggot or white trash.

Iggy has stated that she was ignorant to the term "dyke." Not homophobic, but ignorant.

Yet, Azaelia thinks this is what a faggot is. A faggot, by Urban Dictionary definition, is "An insulting term for a gay male, usually used by insecure straight males of the teenage persuasion to "show that they are not gay". Still, used among gay men, "faggot" is sometimes a term of affection/badge of pride, but it is still a loaded word."

But she doesn't understand how ignorant she is. That's the difference. Azealia deserves nothing. Iggy at least understands what she's saying is wrong.

Honestly, Iggy saying the word "dyke" isn't wrong to me in the slightest. It's clear from the context of her Tweet (and the fact that she was even hanging out with lesbians in the first place?) that she doesn't consider the term offensive and that she didn't intend it as an insult. Idk if y'all have this overseas, but in Australia we even have a "gang" of lesbians called "dykes on bikes" who come out to every year's Mardi Gras on motorbikes and totally play to the butch stereotype. I'm not sure if that's who she was referring to when she said she hung around lesbians at a young age but it's not like it's an unheard of concept.

Yet, Azaelia thinks this is what a faggot is. A faggot, by Urban Dictionary definition, is "An insulting term for a gay male, usually used by insecure straight males of the teenage persuasion to "show that they are not gay". Still, used among gay men, "faggot" is sometimes a term of affection/badge of pride, but it is still a loaded word."

Honestly, Iggy saying the word "dyke" isn't wrong to me in the slightest. It's clear from the context of her Tweet (and the fact that she was even hanging out with lesbians in the first place?) that she doesn't consider the term offensive and that she didn't intend it as an insult. Idk if y'all have this overseas, but in Australia we even have a "gang" of lesbians called "dykes on bikes" who come out to every year's Mardi Gras on motorbikes and totally play to the butch stereotype. I'm not sure if that's who she was referring to when she said she hung around lesbians at a young age but it's not like it's an unheard of concept.

I've never heard of that in the US. I'm pretty sure it's just an exclusive thing to your Mardi Gras stuff. (Speaking of which, it's nice to know that something from near my city (about an hour away, Mobile, AL) is a big deal across the world. It was the first in the US, but I'm not sure about before in the 1600s... I also recently learned that we used to have a Mardi Gras ball in my city where there was a Mardi Gras king and queen, interesting enough.)

Guest Natalia

She's playing off everything she's done wrong and trying to get sympathy from her fans and the like by throwing a fit over something that literally every celebrity deals with everyday. If she doesn't like the limelight, I'm sure everyone would be ecstatic to welcome her right out of it. I wouldn't give away my social media accounts to my managers just because people are saying mean things to me - at one point you have to grow up and just forget about it. Her actions got her where she is and I hope she knows that.

Sorry, I'm not exactly jumping ship over a celebrity being cyberbullied. Some people have it a lot worse off then Iggy - who can go cry into her designer pillows. Some people have real world problems.

She's playing off everything she's done wrong and trying to get sympathy from her fans and the like by throwing a fit over something that literally every celebrity deals with everyday. If she doesn't like the limelight, I'm sure everyone would be ecstatic to welcome her right out of it. I wouldn't give away my social media accounts to my managers just because people are saying mean things to me - at one point you have to grow up and just forget about it. Her actions got her where she is and I hope she knows that.

Sorry, I'm not exactly jumping ship over a celebrity being cyberbullied. Some people have it a lot worse off then Iggy - who can go cry into her designer pillows. Some people have real world problems.

So does this mean all those people who are committing suicide every year should just get their shit together and stop crying, cutting, and taking pills? Like grow up already cause some people have real world problems.