Emma Watson Cast In 'Beauty and the Beast'

Main Pop Girl

13 hours ago, Countess said:

I remember they were doing one with Sofia Coppola directing and Chloë Moretz starring, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if Emma had been involved in some way in that one! But from what I can tell the whole project has been scrapped now, so I think we'll have to wait for Disney to get their hands on it. ;) 

I hope that happens really soon, I need it in my life :'(queen ariel, queen ursula, king triton and knigs flounder and sebastian <3

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 months later...

I finally went to see this movie for my grandma's birthday today! I can't say it was 100% perfect - it was a little overlong and, weirdly, I found Emma played the role strangely even though she was my first choice for the part. But it was still a lot of fun and I shed more than a few tears. I would definitely watch it again!

39 minutes ago, Countess said:

I finally went to see this movie for my grandma's birthday today! I can't say it was 100% perfect - it was a little overlong and, weirdly, I found Emma played the role strangely even though she was my first choice for the part. But it was still a lot of fun and I shed more than a few tears. I would definitely watch it again!

Me too! I truly cried at some point. I really enjoyed the movie. It was much better than Cinderella. I can't really compare it to Maleficent cause those movies seem too much different, but the point is that I really loved it. I might watch it again?

17 hours ago, Tweener said:

Me too! I truly cried at some point. I really enjoyed the movie. It was much better than Cinderella. I can't really compare it to Maleficent cause those movies seem too much different, but the point is that I really loved it. I might watch it again?

I think I actually enjoyed Cinderella more, but only because I don't like that original movie as much so my expectations weren't as high. :P Maleficent was a total mess tho, let's not even bring that into the conversation... :flush: 

36 minutes ago, Countess said:

I think I actually enjoyed Cinderella more, but only because I don't like that original movie as much so my expectations weren't as high. :P Maleficent was a total mess tho, let's not even bring that into the conversation... :flush: 

Omg how did you not like Maleficent that movie was a masterpiece.

• YAAASSS 1

12 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Omg how did you not like Maleficent that movie was a masterpiece.

Gurl, it was such a mess! :vacuum: I loved the art direction, Angelina was good and there was some interesting themes in there but the whole plot was a mess...Half of the plot with the "war" took place off screen and literally nothing happened for the whole movie apart from the first fifteen minutes and the last ten minutes. I was so bored during that whole movie. :flush: 

• YAAASSS 1

59 minutes ago, Countess said:

Gurl, it was such a mess! :vacuum: I loved the art direction, Angelina was good and there was some interesting themes in there but the whole plot was a mess...Half of the plot with the "war" took place off screen and literally nothing happened for the whole movie apart from the first fifteen minutes and the last ten minutes. I was so bored during that whole movie. :flush: 

Lol it was perfect can see what you mean a about the parts being dull with nothing but apart from that it was flawless Angelina and Dark-ish disney was the best.

12 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Lol it was perfect can see what you mean a about the parts being dull with nothing but apart from that it was flawless Angelina and Dark-ish disney was the best.

I agree with you on Disney's dark movies, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has to be one of my favourite movies from them! :hail: 

• 2 months later...