Jump to content
Skinny Legend

Emma Watson Cast In 'Beauty and the Beast'

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Countess said:

I remember they were doing one with Sofia Coppola directing and Chloë Moretz starring, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if Emma had been involved in some way in that one! But from what I can tell the whole project has been scrapped now, so I think we'll have to wait for Disney to get their hands on it. ;) 

I hope that happens really soon, I need it in my life :'(queen ariel, queen ursula, king triton and knigs flounder and sebastian <3

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The123 said:

I hope that happens really soon, I need it in my life :'(queen ariel, queen ursula, king triton and knigs flounder and sebastian <3

This

  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 7:39 AM, The123 said:

I hope that happens really soon, I need it in my life :'(queen ariel, queen ursula, king triton and knigs flounder and sebastian <3

Yas! :hail: Idk how they'd include Flounder and Sebastian but I'm here for it. ;) 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally went to see this movie for my grandma's birthday today! I can't say it was 100% perfect - it was a little overlong and, weirdly, I found Emma played the role strangely even though she was my first choice for the part. But it was still a lot of fun and I shed more than a few tears. I would definitely watch it again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Countess said:

I finally went to see this movie for my grandma's birthday today! I can't say it was 100% perfect - it was a little overlong and, weirdly, I found Emma played the role strangely even though she was my first choice for the part. But it was still a lot of fun and I shed more than a few tears. I would definitely watch it again!

Me too! I truly cried at some point. I really enjoyed the movie. It was much better than Cinderella. I can't really compare it to Maleficent cause those movies seem too much different, but the point is that I really loved it. I might watch it again😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tweener said:

Me too! I truly cried at some point. I really enjoyed the movie. It was much better than Cinderella. I can't really compare it to Maleficent cause those movies seem too much different, but the point is that I really loved it. I might watch it again😊

I think I actually enjoyed Cinderella more, but only because I don't like that original movie as much so my expectations weren't as high. :P Maleficent was a total mess tho, let's not even bring that into the conversation... :flush: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Countess said:

I think I actually enjoyed Cinderella more, but only because I don't like that original movie as much so my expectations weren't as high. :P Maleficent was a total mess tho, let's not even bring that into the conversation... :flush: 

Omg how did you not like Maleficent that movie was a masterpiece.

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kallumlavigne said:

Omg how did you not like Maleficent that movie was a masterpiece.

Yeah, tell him, daddy! :D

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Omg how did you not like Maleficent that movie was a masterpiece.

Gurl, it was such a mess! :vacuum: I loved the art direction, Angelina was good and there was some interesting themes in there but the whole plot was a mess...Half of the plot with the "war" took place off screen and literally nothing happened for the whole movie apart from the first fifteen minutes and the last ten minutes. I was so bored during that whole movie. :flush: 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Countess said:

Gurl, it was such a mess! :vacuum: I loved the art direction, Angelina was good and there was some interesting themes in there but the whole plot was a mess...Half of the plot with the "war" took place off screen and literally nothing happened for the whole movie apart from the first fifteen minutes and the last ten minutes. I was so bored during that whole movie. :flush: 

Lol it was perfect can see what you mean a about the parts being dull with nothing but apart from that it was flawless Angelina and Dark-ish disney was the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Lol it was perfect can see what you mean a about the parts being dull with nothing but apart from that it was flawless Angelina and Dark-ish disney was the best.

I agree with you on Disney's dark movies, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has to be one of my favourite movies from them! :hail: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Countess said:

I agree with you on Disney's dark movies, The Hunchback of Notre Dame has to be one of my favourite movies from them! :hail: 

I have never seen everyone tell's me i should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

I have never seen everyone tell's me i should.

You'd love it, it's so twisted and completely different from anything they've done before. <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×