Emma Watson Cast In 'Beauty and the Beast'

Main Pop Girl

Imo, Emma is probably the most beautiful woman in the world - but I'm not sure these pictures entirely capture that, especially because so much of her beauty is on the inside. <3 Still excited to see this movie tho - I think the household objects look really cute and inventive, especially Lumiere! :hail: 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Countess said:

Me too! I just hope they nail the 'Beauty and the Beast' song because that one in the trailer sounds messy and is Autotuned really poorly... :stretcher: 

I wait for soundtrack tho. Disney wouldn't release a poorly recorded track. And I fucking love Emma! <3 

On 1/11/2017 at 2:39 AM, Tweener said:

I wait for soundtrack tho. Disney wouldn't release a poorly recorded track. And I fucking love Emma! <3 

Idk, 'Let It Go' was pretty poorly recorded imo. :stretcher: But I'm hoping for the best!

Ariana Grande and John Legend are also contributing to the soundtrack, in a (weird) cover of 'Beauty and the Beast':

Now that we've all mocked the hell out of Emma Watson's Beauty and the Beast doll resembling Justin Bieber in a dress*, some actual news for you:

Ariana Grande and John Legend will contribute a duet of the movie title track for the film's soundtrack, Hits Daily Double reports.

Ariana Grande and John Legend will provide a duet for Disney's forthcoming live-action Beauty and the Beast, singing the Ron Fair-produced title song as the end-credit track (it will of course also grace the soundtrack, due 3/10).

They'll also film a music video for the song, reportedly shot by Dave Meyers, who's the mastermind behind Rihanna's "Where Have You Been,” Janet Jackson's "No Sleeep,” Britney Spears' "Radar,” Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love," and Katy Perry's "Firework" music videos.

I think if anyone could pull it off these two could, but tbh I can't see anyone having chart success with this song. It's my favourite from the film but it just isn't catchy or marketable in any way and tbh I don't want it to be. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, Countess said:

Idk, 'Let It Go' was pretty poorly recorded imo. :stretcher: But I'm hoping for the best!

I think if anyone could pull it off these two could, but tbh I can't see anyone having chart success with this song. It's my favourite from the film but it just isn't catchy or marketable in any way and tbh I don't want it to be. :stretcher: 

i am so happy for this collbo. they are both so amazing and their voices should sound excellent together. Wig off tbh

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Tweener said:

i am so happy for this collbo. they are both so amazing and their voices should sound excellent together. Wig off tbh

We'll see. :P To me it's not the kinda song that should be sung by relevant popstars, I just want a cute old lady to sing it. I'd prefer they work on a new song like 'Let It Go' or 'How Far I'll Go' if they want that pop hit.

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/15/2017 at 5:35 PM, The123 said:

You're right sis...the little mermaid is my favorite disney movie :magic: I hope a movie is in the works...

I remember they were doing one with Sofia Coppola directing and Chloë Moretz starring, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if Emma had been involved in some way in that one! But from what I can tell the whole project has been scrapped now, so I think we'll have to wait for Disney to get their hands on it. ;) 

• YAAASSS 2