TOSTB - Obese Titty Epidemic (Remix) (Feat. Chris Carbo)

Main Pop Girl

Tbh I don't care about TOSTB, his relevancy is so dead lmao  :shocked:

And yet he remains more of an icon than you ever were, when you spent two weeks pretending to be a leak blog. :magic:

Nobody likes him anymore lmao look at his asks. He's annoying.

Sis, clearly you're biased, having hated him since he exposed you. Only like 20% of his asks are hate. The rest is praise on TOSTB and his personal blog. Stay dusty. :magic:

And yet he remains more of an icon than you ever were, when you spent two weeks pretending to be a leak blog. :magic:

Sis, clearly you're biased, having hated him since he exposed you. Only like 20% of his asks are hate. The rest is praise on TOSTB and his personal blog. Stay dusty. :magic:

No, I only hate him because he tried claiming he was me on LB when someone asked "what's your username on Lanaboards" so when I called him out on it, he got all pissed and tried to do whatever he could to "drag" although his drags are awful...

No, I only hate him because he tried claiming he was me on LB when someone asked "what's your username on Lanaboards" so when I called him out on it, he got all pissed and tried to do whatever he could to "drag" although his drags are awful...

Honey, you clearly can't take a damn joke. No one in their right mind actually believed he was you. :stretcher:

Honey, you clearly can't take a damn joke. No one in their right mind actually believed he was you. :stretcher:

Well a lot of people started messaging me and telling me to send them unleaked material so... Yeah, I guess nobody's sane, right?