Carcass Opens Up New Website!

trayertrash

Honestly though, where did you find this link, Ashley? Did you like, google dead bodies or some shit?  o.O

Right?

I was on bestgore (don't judge me) and someone sent me a link  :stretcher:

Tbqh, that website's pretty interesting, if you can deal with it. When I first went there, I had that feeling you get when you first kill someone (you know how it is in the movies, and no, I haven't killed anyone) like that website has a lot of shock value.

Honestly though, where did you find this link, Ashley? Did you like, google dead bodies or some shit?  o.O

Right?

I was on bestgore (don't judge me) and someone sent me a link  :stretcher:

what's bestgore?

You don't want to know  :stretcher:

i'll end up googling it if i dont

It's a site with real deaths on it, like beheadings, people being shot, dead bodies, amputations etc. It's mostly there because various countries use it to catch murderers... I use it for entertainment.  :rockon:

Honestly though, where did you find this link, Ashley? Did you like, google dead bodies or some shit?  o.O

Right?

what's bestgore?

You don't want to know  :stretcher:

i'll end up googling it if i dont

It's a site with real deaths on it, like beheadings, people being shot, dead bodies, amputations etc. It's mostly there because various countries use it to catch murderers... I use it for entertainment.  :rockon:

Oh my. I' glad I didn't google it.

Right?

what's bestgore?

You don't want to know  :stretcher:

You better tell us now you've hyped it up so much! :vacuum:

It's basically a website that shows you complete gore. Videos and pictures of decapitations, car accidents where people get hurt or die on camera, people getting their heads chopped off with small knives in 3rd world countries for their religion... You wanted to know...  :vacuum:

Honestly though, where did you find this link, Ashley? Did you like, google dead bodies or some shit?  o.O

Right?

I was on bestgore (don't judge me) and someone sent me a link  :stretcher:

what's bestgore?

You don't want to know  :stretcher:

You better tell us now you've hyped it up so much! :vacuum:

It's basically a website that shows you complete gore. Videos and pictures of decapitations, car accidents where people get hurt or die on camera, people getting their heads chopped off with small knives in 3rd world countries for their religion... You wanted to know...  :vacuum:

Oh. And why do yall prefer this site over the lively and demure PHF? :magic: