This Happened Today

trayertrash

Damn, what the eff?  Why does this never happen in my life?

Sadly, no, it wasn't me. But praise to that vigilante! :hail:

Lawrence did electrical work for the guy last month and he had a huge 'Happy Birthday Taylor' banner in his yard & copies of all her albums outside. He said there was at least 100 cds outside. He took us by there to see if it was still up, buy sadly it wasn't. We'll try to go by in December & take pictures if he has it out.  ;)

Lawrence did electrical work for the guy last month and he had a huge 'Happy Birthday Taylor' banner in his yard & copies of all her albums outside. He said there was at least 100 cds outside. He took us by there to see if it was still up, buy sadly it wasn't. We'll try to go by in December & take pictures if he has it out.  ;)

Should've taken them all and then resold them on eBay. Even for $10 per copy, that would be $1,000. :rockon:

Should've taken them all and then resold them on eBay. Even for $10 per copy, that would be $1,000. :rockon:

I could've started a Taylor singles collection & gifted it to him for Christmas!  :excited:

I could've started a Taylor singles collection & gifted it to him for Christmas!  :excited:

Or something like that. ;)

But a tale of caution, Taylor singles are extremely expensive. I managed to snag all the singles from the Red era and so far from the 1989 era, but to go backwards, they sell for hundreds of dollars.

Or something like that. ;)

But a tale of caution, Taylor singles are extremely expensive. I managed to snag all the singles from the Red era and so far from the 1989 era, but to go backwards, they sell for hundreds of dollars.

Which is why I only buy singles for flops no one cares about. #SkyeSweetnam #KellyClarkson #Sarai

Which is why I only buy singles for flops no one cares about. #SkyeSweetnam #KellyClarkson #Sarai

Even Kelly's singles are expensive. I was looking to find "Already Gone", but I could only find it being sold for like $50. :stretcher:

I meant Kelly Osbourne  :stretcher:

I was listening to I Do Not Hook Up & got them mixed up  :stretcher: