Azealia Banks most emotional interview

Baby V Alex

Igloo answers

Special msg for banks: There are many black artists succeeding in all genres. The reason you haven't is because of your piss poor attitude.

Your inability to be responsible for your own mistakes, bullying others, the inability to be humble or have self control. It's YOU! you created your own unfortunate situation by being a bigot and don't have the mental capacity to realize yet. Probably never will.

Now! rant, Make it racial! make it political! Make it whatever but I guarantee it won't make you likable & THATS why ur crying on the radio.

Enjoy continuing to bang your head against that metaphoric brick wall & Savor this attention. I'm the only way you get ANY.

You're poisonous and I feel genuinely sorry for you because it's obvious at this point you are a MISERABLE, angry human being. Regards!

While I agree wit Azealia in most of her speech I gotta say that bitch is wrong and I agree with Igloo when she says that there is out there a lot of people beein succesful in "Black Arts" as Banks mentioned, the Hip-Hop/Rap has only 2 succesful white people Iggy and Eminem, while M is better than Igloo, both are succesful, I think it's bull to tag them as pop when they are spitting verses, again, M beein on point while Igloo is still failing (cool Top 40 stuff tho). I just hope like the guys told her, put that stuff on your music and leave twitter fucking alone.

I actually watched the entire interview and I just gotta say that she's very one sided. I mean, yes, I feel kinda bad for her, but she's also 23. She hasn't seen that much yet. She only spits what she knows. She should go exploring and see the world for a bit and then return with a positive message and people will love her more.

She's so much more likable in real life tbh. :vacuum: She needs to stay off Twitter and stick to real-world appearances and that way she might be able to actually build a fanbase. I do actually understand to a point where she's coming from tho, but I honestly think she's being a little over-sensitive and dramatic. I don't think anyone's questioning the fact that "agriculture" as she calls it would have started in Africa, given that the entire human race started there. I also don't think calling a fellow black person a "shoe-shining coon" is the right way to go about proving them wrong. :morning:

I totally agree with Iggy in her speech tho tbh...Banks was given EVERY opportunity to succeed that most people, black or white, would never have. But she fucked up her relationships with a big manager and got herself dropped from a major label. That's 100% on her and has nothing to do with her race.

And what Iggy said was true, 100%. She cries about race, calls people out when they have nothing to do with something, and she holds herself on a pedestal because she's a black artist in the rap industry and doesn't believe Iggy, a white girl, should be there. Get the fuck over race, and quit crying because nobody wants to buy your shitty album. Only good song you have is 212 and that's even mediocre. She makes everything have to do with race, (she even tweeted about a guy being white today) and then she turns everything around on Iggy when she has nothing better to do. I wonder what she thought when Lana's Playground leaked, especially the "Touring up in here in the town, a soul singer, yes Sometimes I rap, too, I'm a white girl" line. AB makes herself into being a victim when she's the complete opposite. She needs to sit down.

Shit just got real Anonymous joins in

https://twitter.com/TheAnonMessage/with_replies

Is this like when they were gonna leak Emma Watson's nudes? :wave:

Also, what did she say about Ferguson other than it was a serious issue that Azealia was demeaning? Azealia is the one who called a black man a "shoe shining coon". :vacuum: #CaseDismissed

Also, what did she say about Ferguson other than it was a serious issue that Azealia was demeaning? Azealia is the one who called a black man a "shoe shining coon". :vacuum: #CaseDismissed

I agree with you, I read every Iggy tweet for the last month and itch only blams Banks for using it as promo, and bitch i right about it. Anonymous are just beeing silly.

Q - Tip gives Iggy a lesson about the history of Hip - Hop

https://twitter.com/QtipTheAbstract/with_replies

like I said over LB

"He did it the right way, not just bashing her, he gave her a lesson, wich I hope Igloo takes, and improve her game, because she needs it."

I agree with you, I read every Iggy tweet for the last month and itch only blams Banks for using it as promo, and bitch i right about it. Anonymous are just beeing silly.

like I said over LB

"He did it the right way, not just bashing her, he gave her a lesson, wich I hope Igloo takes, and improve her game, because she needs it."

I'm not sure why he thinks she didn't know any of that, but at least he expressed himself well and respectfully! I'm not sure what people want her to do tho...like she clearly can't sing pop and enjoys rapping, and she obviously can't dye her skin black, so what do people want from her? :stretcher:

like I said over LB

I'm not sure why he thinks she didn't know any of that, but at least he expressed himself well and respectfully! I'm not sure what people want her to do tho...like she clearly can't sing pop and enjoys rapping, and she obviously can't dye her skin black, so what do people want from her? :stretcher:

I don't know either, Banks want her to says she is pop, when she is not, people are buying her stuff that's why they are getting awards, I don't think she will win the Grammy, but the other awards are fan voted or sales involved, and bitch has a huge fan base and sold a lot of records, so take those awards from her would be bad, if she is racist or not, all those "proofs" are old like Madonna, so I don't thinks so, I know that I'm not proud of some stuff I did back in the day, so I guess Iggy neither. Azealia turning this to something political is bad, because what's next? Only black & latin people will be able to listen and make hip-hop? Really? Also Banks is beeing fake, I mean, she is Lana's friend, and Lana say that lots of her song are hip-hop, isn't she doing kinda the same that Iggy? And don't let me start on the Playground rap tbh.

like I said over LB

I don't know either, Banks want her to says she is pop, when she is not, people are buying her stuff that's why they are getting awards, I don't think she will win the Grammy, but the other awards are fan voted or sales involved, and bitch has a huge fan base and sold a lot of records, so take those awards from her would be bad, if she is racist or not, all those "proofs" are old like Madonna, so I don't thinks so, I know that I'm not proud of some stuff I did back in the day, so I guess Iggy neither. Azealia turning this to something political is bad, because what's next? Only black & latin people will be able to listen and make hip-hop? Really? Also Banks is beeing fake, I mean, she is Lana's friend, and Lana say that lots of her song are hip-hop, isn't she doing kinda the same that Iggy? And don't let me start on the Playground rap tbh.

YASSS PREACH IT GORL. :hail: Tbh, if Iggy has to say she's pop, then Azealia should say that she's EDM, given that her only hit was just a rip off of a Lazy Jay song. :vacuum: Furthermore, if Iggy isn't allowed to rap, then Azealia shouldn't be able to use any EDM influences in her music, given that that's a genre that originated in Germany and Azealia definitely isn't German. :magic: Azealia just has a tacky vendetta against Iggy over her use of the word "pussy" and is using any means necessary to try and justify her hatred.

I don't think she'll win a Grammy either, but even if she did, it really wouldn't mean anything given meaningless the Grammy's have become in the past decade or so. I mean, when was the last time anyone actually agreed with any of the nominations for album of the year the Grammy's have put forward? :stretcher:

like I said over LB

YASSS PREACH IT GORL. :hail: Tbh, if Iggy has to say she's pop, then Azealia should say that she's EDM, given that her only hit was just a rip off of a Lazy Jay song. :vacuum: Furthermore, if Iggy isn't allowed to rap, then Azealia shouldn't be able to use any EDM influences in her music, given that that's a genre that originated in Germany and Azealia definitely isn't German. :magic: Azealia just has a tacky vendetta against Iggy over her use of the word "pussy" and is using any means necessary to try and justify her hatred.

I don't think she'll win a Grammy either, but even if she did, it really wouldn't mean anything given meaningless the Grammy's have become in the past decade or so. I mean, when was the last time anyone actually agreed with any of the nominations for album of the year the Grammy's have put forward? :stretcher:

Ask Azealia to join the forum and read this lecture we are giving to herself

Also Carcass I love that BANKS too, but if i refering them as Azealia & Azalea, it would be a damn mess, so I go with Iggy and Banks to make it easier