Rita Ora & Charli XCX Filming Music Video Together

Receipts, courtesy of Dayfid!

;)

Charli XCX has written a song for Rita Ora that she (Charli) thinks is “awesome”.

Mind you, she (Charli) doesn’t know what will happen with it yet.

“I wrote a song for Rita [Ora] which is great,” she mused to the Metro. “I don’t know what has happed with that yet, but it is an awesome song.”

Fingers crossed it doesn’t go the way of the Britney one, right readers.

1476386_859203177444228_5563623135988056999_n.jpg?oh=fccf6d5b654e3136978e05fb427683ac&oe=54FAC28B&__gda__=1427826704_33336b2155b88a5cedc9f650899039bb

CHARLI XCX ‏@charli_xcx

shooting a new video for you today angels......

10809931_746239765453757_485672990_n.jpg

ritaora

17 hours ago

Video shoot day 2 this is England @chrisappleton1

CHARLI XCX ‏@charli_xcx

just wrapped up the shoot for my new video featuring a very special someone ;) can't wait for you to see this one angels

I'm not sure how to feel about this honestly...it's kind of a weird match-up but it could work out. It should be Charli and Iggy featuring on 'Fancy Black Widows' for Rita tho. :vacuum:

• 5 weeks later...

I can't pretend to hate Rita Ora as much as like, the whole world. I just don't see her as unbearable as seemingly everyone. I'll happily download the remix and watch the video, whilst listening to the original. No harm done with a Rita collab as much as the fan base will make it

out to be!

I can't pretend to hate Rita Ora as much as like, the whole world. I just don't see her as unbearable as seemingly everyone. I'll happily download the remix and watch the video, whilst listening to the original. No harm done with a Rita collab as much as the fan base will make it

out to be!

I don't love or hate Rita Ora, but she seems like such a boring choice...maybe cause Iggy had "Black Widow" with her...and we all know Charli and Iggy are BFFs.

This is confirmed to be for "Doing It" :)

I think Rita will sound great on this song! :hail: She definitely wouldn't work on something like 'Break The Rules' but I'm super excited to hear her vocals on such a feel good pop jam.

out to be!

In the immortal words of Heidi Montag:

They say she's superficial,

Some call her a bitch.

They just hate her cos she's famous, sexy and she's rich.

:hail:

Also, everyone should fill out this poll! :magic:

I think Rita will sound great on this song! :hail: She definitely wouldn't work on something like 'Break The Rules' but I'm super excited to hear her vocals on such a feel good pop jam.

out to be!

Some call her a bitch.

I don't hate her but she is SO dull. She was shoved in our faces all at once being presented as the next big super star only to release basic pop music that is a rehash of the superstars of today. She is a product and that is that.

out to be!

Some call her a bitch.

I don't hate her but she is SO dull. She was shoved in our faces all at once being presented as the next big super star only to release basic pop music that is a rehash of the superstars of today. She is a product and that is that.

Every singer is a product, and if they're not they're doing a bad job with their career. o.O

• 1 month later...