Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask Remade for 3DS

Main Pop Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6cXziHpjQ#ws

Nearly three and a half years after Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma said that a Majora's Mask remake for the Nintendo 3DS was "not an impossibility", Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto has officially announced that the game is on its way.

In today's Nintendo Direct, it was revealed that the game will be coming in Spring 2015 (Autumn 2015 for the southern hemisphere), and that the game -- possibly the creepiest and most surreal in the Legend of Zelda franchise -- will follow the lead set by Ocarina of Time 3D, with remastered graphics and a 3D mode.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow," Nintendo said on its YouTube page. "However, that parting need not last forever..."

The game will also be available at launch and for preorder in a special edition, which includes a SteelBook, the game (naturally), a Majora's Mask pin badge and a double-sided Majora's Mask poster.

I don't even have a 3DS so I probably won't be playing this, but I'm glad this underrated masterpiece will finally be getting the credit it deserves! :hail:

:stretcher: Right tho? And don't forget Ocarina of Time 3DS, Link's Awakening, Four Swords Anniversary Edition, and a Link Between Worlds, all of which are remakes that were released in the past three years. :magic:

Nintendo's way of maximizing profits while minimizing work.