Jennifer Lawrence Refuses to Apologize for Nude Photos

Good for her! I'm glad that she decided not to apologize. There's seriously no point in apologizing for taking pictures of your body, nude or not. I'm glad she said that. Hopefully now the males will follow her lead and leak their nudes and say "it's my body and i do what i want with it!"

If a guy did this people would say how brave he is but if a girl did this she's a slut? How long before people realize she is HUMAN.

When was Nick Hogan called brave for having his nude photos leaked tho? :stretcher: I don't think most sane people care about her nudes leaking or call her a slut because of it, I think it's more just a vocal minority who like to talk shit who are for some reason seen as the norm on a heap of blogs who want clickbait. :morning:

Good for her! I'm glad that she decided not to apologize. There's seriously no point in apologizing for taking pictures of your body, nude or not. I'm glad she said that. Hopefully now the males will follow her lead and leak their nudes and say "it's my body and i do what i want with it!"

I agree! I understand why she's upset about it, as it's a huge invasion of her privacy and I would HATE to know that someone's been looking through every photo I've ever taken on my iPhone. :'( But she should just own it and not worry so much about such a small issue. And I'm here for some more male nudes. :hail:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

The perks of not beeing with Disney, plus she was so fucking creative with those photos

Omfg, I didn't even realise how many there were until I saw a huge gallery of them like today. :stretcher: The one of her on the treadmill...:shocked:

I agree! I understand why she's upset about it, as it's a huge invasion of her privacy and I would HATE to know that someone's been looking through every photo I've ever taken on my iPhone. :'( But she should just own it and not worry so much about such a small issue. And I'm here for some more male nudes. :hail:

I would react the same if I was exposed the like. Woulda been like

Right? :stretcher: At this point it's like, everyone's already seen them and they're available really publicly...she might as well just own it and post them for everyone to see/sell them to TMZ or something. :hail:

I'm not a fan of Gosling tho, but I would be here for his newdz. ;) Especially if Eva is in them too. :hail:

Got to embrace the nude. I would just put a picture in special packaged albums and stuff tbh. And same! I just think he's attractive as fuck.

Got to embrace the nude. I would just put a picture in special packaged albums and stuff tbh. And same! I just think he's attractive as fuck.

Slay tha nudes! :hail: But yeah, I don't even know...I guess he has a good body but I don't really find that kind of physicality attractive...It's just kind of boring to me tbh. I mean I get it requires work and everything, but I just don't think it's anything original or interesting to look at. :morning:

Slay tha nudes! :hail: But yeah, I don't even know...I guess he has a good body but I don't really find that kind of physicality attractive...It's just kind of boring to me tbh. I mean I get it requires work and everything, but I just don't think it's anything original or interesting to look at. :morning:

Nudes are the best tbh. Lmao

Ehh. He could work more on the body tbh. I just think it's his personality that attracts me the most.

I would def be here for Chris Evan's nudes though.

Nudes are the best tbh. Lmao

Ehh. He could work more on the body tbh. I just think it's his personality that attracts me the most.

I would def be here for Chris Evan's nudes though.

He has a personality? :stretcher: But I don't find Chris Evans that hot either! :o The only male celebrity I'm really here for is Chris Hemsworth tbh.

Yes. :morning:

Oh my, we have completely different taste in men. I feel that Chris Hemsworth looks like a trash bag filled with meat. :stretcher:

:shocked: OMG, YOU'RE A MESS. He's literally the one reason I watch all those Marvel movies. :hail: Plus he seems to have the most docile, boring personality ever so he's literally just like a personal sex doll. :rockon:

:shocked: OMG, YOU'RE A MESS. He's literally the one reason I watch all those Marvel movies. :hail: Plus he seems to have the most docile, boring personality ever so he's literally just like a personal sex doll. :rockon:

I'm the mess? You're choosing a guy with no personality, how boring would the sex be?! :vacuum: