Azealia Banks Released From Contract

Guest Natalia

I honestly don't think she'll be picked up by another label, unless it's some shit label that no one cares about. She has literally no potential to go anywhere with her "career."

Heard about this a few days ago. Since Interscope undoubtedly owns the rights to all her music, she'll have to start fresh with a new album. Guess we'll be hearing from her in a year, after she records a new album and loses her last two remaining fans.

I honestly don't think she'll be picked up by another label, unless it's some shit label that no one cares about. She has literally no potential to go anywhere with her "career."

Agreed with both of you tbh. Honestly, the only thing I could imagine actually working for her career right now is if she either went away for five years and made a comeback with a really hot single, or if she went to rehab and made out like all these Twitter fights have been induced by substance abuse. :morning: But if she's not willing to do either of those things then her career is 100% over.

Maybe this is the break for her, to finally release something SHE wants. That's hopefully it's good. If it ain't, I'ma bop the bitch. :morning:

She was the one who chose to release 'ATM Jam' tho...I don't trust her judgement tbh. :morning: