Dark Heart Trayler Park

• 2 weeks later...

I love that I have not one, but two sugar daddies looking out for me. <3 Now which one of you is gonna lay down the $250 we need for IP Boards? :mo:

Beauty King should tbh. I'm spending 1000s on shoes for you, yet he thinks he can just marry you & be debt free. Nah bitch, you can get married for like $20, BK, don't be a cheap ass, help ya boo out :morning:

#ILoveMoMore

#TwerkKing2016

Beauty King should tbh. I'm spending 1000s on shoes for you, yet he thinks he can just marry you & be debt free. Nah bitch, you can get married for like $20, BK, don't be a cheap ass, help ya boo out :morning:

#ILoveMoMore

#TwerkKing2016

Preach sis. I ain't no slut, tramp or whore, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the more expensive things in life. :morning: I'm a strong independent lady who likes a man who can provide for me!

Can't wait for y'all to recreate this iconic video for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1Y6uAgNJY#

:hail:

Preach sis. I ain't no slut, tramp or whore, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the more expensive things in life. :morning: I'm a strong independent lady who likes a man who can provide for me!

Can't wait for y'all to recreate this iconic video for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1Y6uAgNJY#

:hail:

I don't need to recreate it, I know you're more man than any one person can handle & I'm happy to have the chance to spend my money on you <3

And even if we did, I wouldn't leave you because obviously I'm the only one who truly loves you

:morning:

• 2 weeks later...

Although Myspace was a fun song, it in no way reflects the rest of the album. That being said, I will be releasing my first metal song called Krystal August 9th. It's about the best friend I ever had and the downward spiral my life went into after loosing her. Expect aggressive vocals.

Although Myspace was a fun song, it in no way reflects the rest of the album. That being said, I will be releasing my first metal song called Krystal August 9th. It's about the best friend I ever had and the downward spiral my life went into after loosing her. Expect aggressive vocals.

Zs8aZeO.gif

Less than a week to go before this comes out! I love the behind the scenes photos you released of you filming the music video too. :hail:

• 3 months later...