Psyduck - PSYDRUMENTALS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure, just bring that up out of nowhere and expect me to know about it. :vacuum: You betta tho! Me and Casey are still trying to get a radio show together for the next few weeks so we can play some tracks on there! :hail:

Lmao. My bad.

There's also going to be a little surprise for you all <3

The quote pyramid in this thread is far past the border of ridiculous. :stretcher:

I'm upset with you for not adding to it tbh. :morning: But legit, Minaj and I can just talk shit for ages and ages, this ain't stopping any time soon. :stretcher:

We have a rivalry...?? Since when?!

A source who has chosen to remain anonymous informed me that Ashley scheduled the release of her debut album for the SAME DAY as your EP comes out. Would you care to comment? :morning:

A source who has chosen to remain anonymous informed me that Ashley scheduled the release of her debut album for the SAME DAY as your EP comes out. Would you care to comment? :morning:

Yes, I would: What release date? I had to make final plans yesterday and barely coming with a release date today.

The quote pyramid in this thread is far past the border of ridiculous. :stretcher:

I'm upset with you for not adding to it tbh. :morning: But legit, Minaj and I can just talk shit for ages and ages, this ain't stopping any time soon. :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...

We do talk so much.

Someone from your team must have leaked your planned release date to the press, and Ashley got word of it and decided to try and sabotage your release. 8) It's like Gaga vs Katy 2.0.

And omg, I added you on Skype so we could properly talk and you didn't add me back...:stretcher: So offended right now tbqh.

Someone from your team must have leaked your planned release date to the press, and Ashley got word of it and decided to try and sabotage your release. 8) It's like Gaga vs Katy 2.0.

And omg, I added you on Skype so we could properly talk and you didn't add me back...:stretcher: So offended right now tbqh.

That's so weird because BAM: HERE IT IS

Tracklisting is different though.

Welp. i'm never on skype. I'll be sure to add you rn though!