Psyduck - PSYDRUMENTALS

tumblr_n60driscGJ1qckmfno1_500.jpg

As most of you know, I've been working on my mixtape OCEANS.

Well...it's now scrapped.

I'm in a different place mentally right now that where I was when I started OCEANS. So the sound that I started to create was completely different than how I wanted OCEANS to sound. So, in a series of events, PSYDRUMENTALS was born. Right now it's only 9 (possibly 10) tracks.

Here's the tracklisting:

1. STARDUST

2. RADAR

3. CUD

4. THE QUAD

5. BOI

6. GORE

7. WC

8. I AM

9. ME (3)

10. THE ART

DOWNLOAD HERE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_n60driscGJ1qckmfno1_500.jpg

As most of you know, I've been working on my mixtape OCEANS.

Well...it's now scrapped.

I'm in a different place mentally right now that where I was when I started OCEANS. So the sound that I started to create was completely different than how I wanted OCEANS to sound. So, in a series of events, PSYDRUMENTALS was born. Right now it's only 9 (possibly 10) tracks.

Here's the tracklisting:

1. STARDUST

2. RADAR

3. CUD

4. THE QUAD

5. BOI

6. GORE

7. WC

8. I AM

9. STONER'S THOUGHTS

10. WEST COAST (PSYDUCK REWORK)

Yasss this sounds flawless, omg! It's like your first full length project! :hail:

How are you actually coming up with all these songs? Are you working on instrumentals other people have already made or making them from scratch?

Also, will we ever get the unleaked tracks from OCEANS? :

Yasss this sounds flawless, omg! It's like your first full length project! :hail:

How are you actually coming up with all these songs? Are you working on instrumentals other people have already made or making them from scratch?

Also, will we ever get the unleaked tracks from OCEANS? :

They're all from scratch. Except track 10, WEST COAST, which was produced by my friend, Griz, and I just added and took away things here and there and made my own version.

They're all from scratch. Except track 10, WEST COAST, which was produced by my friend, Griz, and I just added and took away things here and there and made my own version.

Yas that's so good! Are you using Protools to make your beats or?

And YAS I'm looking forward to The Lost Sessions: Oceans popping up on iTunes within the next few months tbh. :hail:

Yas that's so good! Are you using Protools to make your beats or?

And YAS I'm looking forward to The Lost Sessions: Oceans popping up on iTunes within the next few months tbh. :hail:

No! FL Studio. Though I just recently got a Mac so I'll be soon learning how to use pro tools.

That'd be the day!

No! FL Studio. Though I just recently got a Mac so I'll be soon learning how to use pro tools.

That'd be the day!

Oooooh, I tried to use FL once but it was so fucking hard, it made no sense to me tbqh. :stretcher: But if you find a good tutorial or something on ProTools let me know, I wanna learn how to use that too!

Oooooh, I tried to use FL once but it was so fucking hard, it made no sense to me tbqh. :stretcher: But if you find a good tutorial or something on ProTools let me know, I wanna learn how to use that too!

Yeah, it was really complicated, lit it's SOO raw to work on FL Studio.

I messed with ProTools once and like it was a lot easier. A lot of the stuff is done for you.

Yeah, it was really complicated, lit it's SOO raw to work on FL Studio.

I messed with ProTools once and like it was a lot easier. A lot of the stuff is done for you.

Oooh, really? I always thought ProTools would be super professional and have like a million options you have to sort through! Maybe I'll download it and give it a try.

Oooh, really? I always thought ProTools would be super professional and have like a million options you have to sort through! Maybe I'll download it and give it a try.

Well, I did only have like five minutes on it. Maybe there was more options that I didn't get to see within the five minutes. Lol.

• 1 month later...