Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Cypher

tumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo1_500.jpg

I don't know how many of you guys ever played any of the three previous Super Smash Bros. games, but I would have to say it's hands down my favourite and most played series. With the release of their most recent video, the creator,  Masahiro Sakurai, went into a lot more detail about what we can expect from the new title.

If you've been following their announcements, you'll probably know by now that the new game will be released on two separate platforms.

One for the Nintendo 3DS and another for the Wii U.

The line-up

tumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo3_250.jpgtumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo4_250.jpgtumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo6_250.jpgtumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo5_250.jpgtumblr_n3swcoTQ6l1qbheywo2_250.jpg

BRB WHILE I STAN FOR THE WII FIT LADY. :hail:

But legit, I wish I could get this! :'( I never bought the one for Wii and I don't have a Wii U or 3DS so I don't think I'll be able to get this one either. The GameCube one was a good time though, me and my brother used to play that for like hours. :hail:

YO I'm actually so stoked for this. This + the new mario kart  :rockon:

I'm having mixed feelings about the new Mario Kart. While I like the series, I don't now how I feel about them adding in the Koopa Kids. I think it's awesome they're trying to give them exposure to the new audience since their original games, but it just adds way more characters to the roster that don't necessarily need to be there. Iono, just my thoughts.

Greninja, Lucario & Mega Lucario, Pikachu, Charizard & Mega Charizard X  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I'm gonna buy it for the 3DS

Tell me how that one is when you get it! I don't have a 3DS, so chances are, I'll never play it. On the bright side, the 3DS version comes out half a year before the Wii U version! You'll get your chance to buy it in just a couple months!

Samus could have one of the biggest gay fan bases if they released another game in her series TBH.

RIGHT? She's like Nintendo's version of Lara Croft except even more sexy and badass. Maybe they don't wanna keep promoting a franchise which is that sexual tho, it seems like all their new games are aimed towards like 12 year olds atm. :vacuum: