We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

PHF Employment Centre [OPEN]

14 minutes ago, Countess said:

When did I say we were looking for mods? :/ 

I can be a modetator. Im fair and stuff like that. And goo

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

When did I say we were looking for mods? :/ 

I thought you were? >.<

4 hours ago, AdamLLohanA7X said:

I can be a modetator. Im fair and stuff like that. And goo

I thought you were? >.<

Nope, as was mentioned in the 'Current Positions Offered' section we're only looking for Content Writers, Events Managers, and Social Media Coordinators. We just had a competition to name a new mod so we won't be looking for any for a while. :) 

I'd love to be a content writer

Please login or register to see this link.

if you're still looking for anyone. I'm a Journalism major right now, in my senior year. I'm trying to be more active on this forum anyways.

On 3/21/2018 at 4:55 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I'd love to be a content writer

Please login or register to see this link.

if you're still looking for anyone. I'm a Journalism major right now, in my senior year. I'm trying to be more active on this forum anyways.

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

11 hours ago, Countess said:

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

On 3/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

Yasss! :yaskween: Do you have any examples of your work you could DM me? It doesn't have to be anything super long, just so I can get a look at what your style is like! I'm so excited! :excited: