Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

PHF Employment Centre [OPEN]

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Countess said:

When did I say we were looking for mods? :/ 

I can be a modetator. Im fair and stuff like that. And goo

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

When did I say we were looking for mods? :/ 

I thought you were? >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AdamLLohanA7X said:

I can be a modetator. Im fair and stuff like that. And goo

I thought you were? >.<

Nope, as was mentioned in the 'Current Positions Offered' section we're only looking for Content Writers, Events Managers, and Social Media Coordinators. We just had a competition to name a new mod so we won't be looking for any for a while. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to be a content writer

Please login or register to see this link.

 if you're still looking for anyone. I'm a Journalism major right now, in my senior year. I'm trying to be more active on this forum anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2018 at 4:55 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I'd love to be a content writer

Please login or register to see this link.

 if you're still looking for anyone. I'm a Journalism major right now, in my senior year. I'm trying to be more active on this forum anyways.

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Countess said:

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

Yasss! :yaskween: Do you have any examples of your work you could DM me? It doesn't have to be anything super long, just so I can get a look at what your style is like! I'm so excited! :excited: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!

×