Jessie MalaWHOti?

Cypher

Changing your name won't work all the time, didn't the toy boys name gain traction too? She is going to be like lana but not known

YAS, the toy boys was her best era, I mean she was oppening for Britney and also i knew that the EP was sold out at the concerts IDL why she change it

I hate this trend going around right now of everything having to be in capital letters for no reason. Why is EDEN more artistic and cool than Eden? At least with ARTPOP it sort of fits into the idea of being loud, brash and in your face, but what does capitalizing words like PRISM and EDEN do to affect their meaning? :vacuum:

I hate this trend going around right now of everything having to be in capital letters for no reason. Why is EDEN more artistic and cool than Eden? At least with ARTPOP it sort of fits into the idea of being loud, brash and in your face, but what does capitalizing words like PRISM and EDEN do to affect their meaning? :vacuum:

PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I'M POOR AND DESPERATE.

^That's my new stage-name.

Jesse Shatkin is probably one of the biggest up-and-coming producers rn so I'm excited for this! I hope this means that Greg Kurstin, and maybe even Sia, could be involved with her sometime in the future as well. ;) I'm not really here for Sean but whatever, I can deal with him I guess.

I'm just gonna put it under the Jessie Malakouti tag  :vacuum:

But yaaaaas  :hail:

God bless the grouping field tbh. :hail:

Jesse Shatkin is probably one of the biggest up-and-coming producers rn so I'm excited for this! I hope this means that Greg Kurstin, and maybe even Sia, could be involved with her sometime in the future as well. ;) I'm not really here for Sean but whatever, I can deal with him I guess.

God bless the grouping field tbh. :hail:

I need some links about the stuff of those producers tho