Sky's "I Blame Myself" live on Jimmy Kimmel

roger

I don't know if it's just me, but the drums sound different in this than in the studio version. I really like this one tho.

I believe it's just because of the live instruments compared to the digital ones on the studio recording.

It sounds nice right? :D

It will be the new single?

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

As long as I know:

Boys = Promo single

24 Hours = Second Single *Confirmed months ago by Sky*

Love in Stereo = Music video already recorded, unknown if it will be released as a single or just an stand-alone music video like NTMT

As long as I know:

Boys = Promo single

Love in Stereo = Music video already recorded, unknown if it will be released as a single or just an stand-alone music video like NTMT

24 Hours will slay, you know when it will be officially released?

As long as I know:

Boys = Promo single

The last update I got, plans for "Boys" got canned all together. It's nothing, just an album song.

Iono about "24 Hours". I would love it to be the next single, but something tells me she's not gonna release an official second single.

It's not my fav song off the album or the best single choice imo, but I liked the live version! Those lens flares have really gotta go tho. :vacuum:

BY THE WAY, I forgot to tell y'all! They played this song during some ad for like a rugby game the other day here in Australia! I had to rewind the show we were watching to hear it, I couldn't believe Sky was actually getting some international promo. :stretcher: It was the weirdest experience!

It's not my fav song off the album or the best single choice imo, but I liked the live version! Those lens flares have really gotta go tho. :vacuum:

BY THE WAY, I forgot to tell y'all! They played this song during some ad for like a rugby game the other day here in Australia! I had to rewind the show we were watching to hear it, I couldn't believe Sky was actually getting some international promo. :stretcher: It was the weirdest experience!

Can you find me what the ad was? I wanna add it to the page on my enSKYclopedia. ;)

The last update I got, plans for "Boys" got canned all together. It's nothing, just an album song.

Iono about "24 Hours". I would love it to be the next single, but something tells me she's not gonna release an official second single.

I would rather her label (or her) to release B-Sides part 2 (and maybe 3 lol) than a second official single.

At least we know she has friends who can make cool music videos for a cheap price (or even free) with great quality (like EIE, Sad Dream, YNTO and NTMT... about LIMB I'm not so sure, it's cool but the quality ain't great imo).

How cool! Thank you for sharing :D