Michelle Rodriguez & Cara Delevingne Officially Dating

Main Pop Girl

Since Raven came out-ish, she's shaved her head, become a big foot ball fan & hasn't spoken a word about equality... Like she used to be all up on twitter & shit like Gaga was during the BTW era promoting the hell out of equality. :vacuum:

Aaaanyway, I think Michelle Rodriguez is annoying as hell as an actress ~she plays the same role in every fucking movies, 'bad ass misunderstood girl who was caught up in the wrong crowd but trying to change herself' but daaaaamn they're a sexy couple. Hoping a sex tape leaks tbh.

Since Raven came out-ish, she's shaved her head, become a big foot ball fan & hasn't spoken a word about equality... Like she used to be all up on twitter & shit like Gaga was during the BTW era promoting the hell out of equality. :vacuum:

Aaaanyway, I think Michelle Rodriguez is annoying as hell as an actress ~she plays the same role in every fucking movies, 'bad ass misunderstood girl who was caught up in the wrong crowd but trying to change herself' but daaaaamn they're a sexy couple. Hoping a sex tape leaks tbh.

I'm not even mad at either of them tho tbh. Like Raven hasn't even done any acting work for like two years now, and she's never been that open about her relationships anyway, so it's whatever. :morning: I'm just annoyed with her because I don'tg et to see her flawless face on-screen every day like I did when That's So Raven was still airing.

As for Michelle, even tho she is totally typecast, I actually love how much of a badass she is. Every movie I've seen her in consists of her in some skin-tight catsuit going around and acting like the most boss bitch I have ever seen. She's totally found her niche and I love her for it tbqh. :hail:

I'm not even mad at either of them tho tbh. Like Raven hasn't even done any acting work for like two years now, and she's never been that open about her relationships anyway, so it's whatever. :morning: I'm just annoyed with her because I don'tg et to see her flawless face on-screen every day like I did when That's So Raven was still airing.

As for Michelle, even tho she is totally typecast, I actually love how much of a badass she is. Every movie I've seen her in consists of her in some skin-tight catsuit going around and acting like the most boss bitch I have ever seen. She's totally found her niche and I love her for it tbqh. :hail:

I'm still pissed that all Raven does are those stupid Tinkerbell movies. :vacuum:

I liked Michelle in the Machete movies & when she first appeared on Lost, but after a few episodes, she got REALLY annoying. I wish she'd try to change it up every one in a while, like do something different to show people you're more than just that one role.

I'm still pissed that all Raven does are those stupid Tinkerbell movies. :vacuum:

I liked Michelle in the Machete movies & when she first appeared on Lost, but after a few episodes, she got REALLY annoying. I wish she'd try to change it up every one in a while, like do something different to show people you're more than just that one role.

Oooh yeah, I didn't even watch Lost tbh but I can see why she would get kind of annoying on that show if her character never developed properly. :vacuum: I remember her saying in an interview tho that even though she gets offered more dramatic roles, she's happy playing the kickass chick character all the time. Idk if she finds it funner or if she's just more comfortable in that kind of role or what, but more power to her tbh.

I'm just here to post that I hate that model cancer called Cara Delevingne, she shouldn't be alowed to be on the runaway

She actually annoys me so much as well tbqh. But thankfully she's one of those models like Abbey Lee Kershaw who the industry is obsessed with for like five minutes before they move on from them completely. Cara's relevancy clock is ticking down as we speak. :morning: