spcdoo45

Kylie Whooo?

i love how there's a picture of Danni on the table in the background :stretcher:

I just spent like 10 minutes watching other videos. There are so many funny random ones.

I watched the Shit Lana Del Rey Says and Shit Lady Gaga Says.

OMG HOW THE HELL DID CHARLIE LAND KYLIE! :shocked:

This is amazing. :stretcher:

People asked him to do Kylie BUT he said Kylie is so flawless that his version won't be good, then Kylie said she is a fan of his videos and I guess they catch up.

His parody of Roar, Venus and Applause are the best thing ever

People asked him to do Kylie BUT he said Kylie is so flawless that his version won't be good, then Kylie said she is a fan of his videos and I guess they catch up.

His parody of Roar, Venus and Applause are the best thing ever

Omg, I love that Kylie is so in tune with all her fans and what's happening online. :excited: It's like when Gaga started using the word "tea". <3

And omg, I love his version of 'Roar'. :stretcher: I couldn't stop laughing for like fifteen minutes.