Sky song on Kylie's new album

roger

Didn't know Sky wrote a song for Kylie's new album until I saw this tweet... fail.

Sky Ferreira Fan Fic ‏@SkyFanFic  4 de feb.

"So happy to make the cut for Kylie's album," Sky tweets to fans, relieved. "Thanks to my Japanese fans for being the only ones who care."

Japanese bonus track

14. "Voodoo" 

Written by:

Magnus Lideh

OMG YESSSS. :hail: I'm super excited that Sky has a song on there BUT I'M MORE EXCITED FOR BLOODSHY. Some of my favourite work from both Sky and Kylie (and Britney too tbh) comes from Bloodshy & Avant! I can't wait! <3

Also, did y'all notice that there's a song called 'Sleeping With The Enemy' on there? Do you think it could be a reworking of 'American Dream'? :excited:

OMG YESSSS. :hail: I'm super excited that Sky has a song on there BUT I'M MORE EXCITED FOR BLOODSHY. Some of my favourite work from both Sky and Kylie (and Britney too tbh) comes from Bloodshy & Avant! I can't wait! <3

Also, did y'all notice that there's a song called 'Sleeping With The Enemy' on there? Do you think it could be a reworking of 'American Dream'? :excited:

omg can you imagine a Claude Kelly/Greg Kurstin mastered version? :excited:

But before I get ahead of myself, I should just be grateful for "Voodoo".

don't thinks so, if that was it, she wouldn't maje that bitter comment about how only her jap fans care. And Frankmusik will be over the moon about it.

It's unfair that the song was reduced to a Japan bonus track. :angry:

Oh well, at least this will make me buy the Japan edition.

the reasong might be because she is a newbie, well at least writting for big names, same thing happened to Gaga and Quicksand. I'm just guessing.

omg "Quicksand" is such a good song. I was also really angry that one was reduced to a bonus track.

There's no complete Circus album out there right? Like a CD that includes all 3489824329382942983483293802 bonus tracks?

omg "Quicksand" is such a good song. I was also really angry that one was reduced to a bonus track.

There's no complete Circus album out there right? Like a CD that includes all 3489824329382942983483293802 bonus tracks?

I think the double disc version does, the one that has Circus & Blackout

Edit: did some research, no it only has Radar and Amnesia