Selena Gomez: "Lorde doesn't like me!"

monopoly

Omg, she's too cute. <3 Only a classy bitch would continue supporting someone who had publicly attempted to drag them! Love her! :hail:

If Selena hadn't cancelled her Australian tour, I'd be seeing her next Friday. *weeps*

Omg, did you have tickets to go?! I was thinking about it but none of my friends like her and I didn't want to be that one person who's just going to the concert alone. :stretcher:

Okay she actually handled that pretty nicely! Good for her.

Although, not that it really makes it difference since Lorde has dragged like everyone anyway lmao, but didn't her mom make the Selena comment, not Lorde? Again, it's not very important...

Wait, her mum criticized Selena as well? :stretcher: We have a whole family of haters!

As far as I know tho, Lorde tried to drag Selena as well:

Back in September, the 16-year-old singer called out Selena Gomez for the way her hit single, "Come & Get It," portrays women. "I love pop music on a sonic level," Lorde told Rolling Stone. "But I'm a feminist and the theme of her song ['Come & Get It'] is, 'When you're ready come and get it from me.' I'm sick of women being portrayed this way."

Asked to clarify those remarks in an interview with MTV earlier this month, Lorde held her position. "I think there's a funny culture in music that's only happened over the last 15 years, and that is haters," she remarked. "That if you have an opinion about something in music which isn't 100-percent good, you're a hater, even if you have perfectly reasonable grounds for that critique."

Lorde, whose hit song "Royals" has topped the Billboard Hot 100 for three straight weeks, told MTV that she was right to express her opinion on Gomez. "I mean, I don't think I say anything that isn't backed up," she said. "Most of the time I will stand by things that I've said."

Mess tbh. :vacuum:

Wait, her mum criticized Selena as well? :stretcher: We have a whole family of haters!

As far as I know tho, Lorde tried to drag Selena as well:

Mess tbh. :vacuum:

She does have a point, at the very least she has some credibility to back up her claims. Take notes Azealia. :morning:

She does have a point, at the very least she has some credibility to back up her claims. Take notes Azealia. :morning:

There's nothing wrong with what Selena said tho. She's allowed to use her sexuality in any way she wants and rent out her pussy to as many men as she wants, at any time she wants. Just because Lorde is a different type of feminist from her doesn't mean Selena is some anti-feminist who hates women.

The only problem I had with that whole song was the Indian influenced music videos and performances. I thought it was kind of tacky to be channeling an Indian woman in a western song about mindless sex, given how sexist Indian culture can be at times. :morning: