Shoulda, Coulda - BUT DIDN'T

Kevinn Edu

I toooootally agree with 'Roman's Revenge' and 'Girls Fall Like Dominoes'. I hate how she teased the GFLD video and then never released it! :'( 'Whip It' and 'Masquerade' would have been smash hits too, they were both my jam when they first came out. :hail:

'Trip To Your Heart' by Britney would have made a much better single than 'Criminal'. 'Get Back' was meant to be the lead single off Blackout too, but it was cancelled for 'Gimme More'. And of course, 'Breathe On Me' was destined for a #1 spot but never made it. :'(

Omg, the list just goes on and on...'On The Metro' by Girls Aloud, 'Porcelain Heart' by Nicola Roberts, 'Cola' by LDR, 'Glassheart' by Leona, 'Overdose' by Ciara, 'Push and Shove' by No Doubt...Can we just start a PopHatesFags record label and teach these bitches how to do it right? :vacuum:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I toooootally agree with 'Roman's Revenge' and 'Girls Fall Like Dominoes'. I hate how she teased the GFLD video and then never released it! :'( 'Whip It' and 'Masquerade' would have been smash hits too, they were both my jam when they first came out. :hail:

'Trip To Your Heart' by Britney would have made a much better single than 'Criminal'. 'Get Back' was meant to be the lead single off Blackout too, but it was cancelled for 'Gimme More'. And of course, 'Breathe On Me' was destined for a #1 spot but never made it. :'(

Omg, the list just goes on and on...'On The Metro' by Girls Aloud, 'Porcelain Heart' by Nicola Roberts, 'Cola' by LDR, 'Glassheart' by Leona, 'Overdose' by Ciara, 'Push and Shove' by No Doubt...Can we just start a PopHatesFags record label and teach these bitches how to do it right? :vacuum:

She teased so many video from Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, it's not even funny.

And yeah, I think we should. We would be hella rich. HELLA.

She teased so many video from Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, it's not even funny.

And yeah, I think we should. We would be hella rich. HELLA.

I know! :'( Wasn't there a video she filmed for Pink Friday that we never got as well? I remember her saying that she'd release it at some point but I don't think it came out!

First signing: us. :hail:

I know! :'( Wasn't there a video she filmed for Pink Friday that we never got as well? I remember her saying that she'd release it at some point but I don't think it came out!

First signing: us. :hail:

Probably for 'Save Me'

She also has a video for 'Roman In Moscow' that was supposed to be so cool.

It was a double video too because it had 'Roman's Holiday' on that.

Hell yeah. Pfft. We're gonna be the shit in the music industry.

Probably for 'Save Me'

She also has a video for 'Roman In Moscow' that was supposed to be so cool.

It was a double video too because it had 'Roman's Holiday' on that.

Hell yeah. Pfft. We're gonna be the shit in the music industry.

OOOOH YEAH, 'Save Me' was one of my faves from the album, I loved it! And omg, 'Roman In Moscow' was another one I loved. I still have no idea why that wasn't on the album and 'Gun Shot' was. :vacuum:

From Lana's Born To Die, Without You might've been a smash seeing as electro ballads do pretty good.

And obviously Cola from Paradise considering it WAS lined up to be the second single from Paradise, although I would have much rather seen American. Just everything about that song is single material in my opinion. Kinda a shame nothing more happened with Cola or American.

I can't really speak about my other favs since they're all still in their first album cycle right now, though. :vacuum:

However, from Sky's album, 24 Hours needs to be a single, and I think Ain't Your Right, I Blame Myself, I Will and/or Love In Stereo all have potential. For Lorde, 400 Lux would be the biggest missed opportunity ever. And lastly, I would like to see The Sea be a single from M

From Lana's Born To Die, Without You might've been a smash seeing as electro ballads do pretty good.

And obviously Cola from Paradise considering it WAS lined up to be the second single from Paradise, although I would have much rather seen American. Just everything about that song is single material in my opinion. Kinda a shame nothing more happened with Cola or American.

I can't really speak about my other favs since they're all still in their first album cycle right now, though. :vacuum:

However, from Sky's album, 24 Hours needs to be a single, and I think Ain't Your Right, I Blame Myself, I Will and/or Love In Stereo all have potential. For Lorde, 400 Lux would be the biggest missed opportunity ever. And lastly, I would like to see The Sea be a single from M