Shoulda, Coulda - BUT DIDN'T

Kevinn Edu

And then resell it for $1000. I bet you everything combined is worth more than that. My As If! collection is already worth over $700. :stretcher:

All I have is the B-Sides and a potential 2-disc NTMT that probably won't happen but supposedly releases tomorrow. SMH  :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have is the B-Sides and a potential 2-disc NTMT that probably won't happen but supposedly releases tomorrow. SMH  :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

You never know! What I've come to realize is that those double disc CDs always go up a couple years after release.

My doubledisc edition of The Fame isn't even available anymore. The last time I saw it up for sale, it was selling for like $56 or something, and that was by bid. I think they usually resell for like $30+. How much was your NTMT bundle?

My doubledisc edition of The Fame isn't even available anymore. The last time I saw it up for sale, it was selling for like $56 or something, and that was by bid. I think they usually resell for like $30+. How much was your NTMT bundle?

It's just under $16. :) And if you're wondering, the one supposedly with Ghost (which I genuinely am confused about) is around $19 for me. I'll see what happens with that one - it might be my way of finally getting Ghost!

We should probably talk about this in collections lmao :rofl:

It's just under $16. :) And if you're wondering, the one supposedly with Ghost (which I genuinely am confused about) is around $19 for me. I'll see what happens with that one - it might be my way of finally getting Ghost!

We should probably talk about this in collections lmao :rofl:

Can you link me to the Ghost bundle?

*Feel free to respond to my post directly in the Collection thread. ;)