How I'm Feeling Today: Day 9

trayertrash

Remember from 1998-2004 when there were 100s of pop singers/groups that were complete flops due to lack of promo & record companies wanting to put out cheap semi-desperate attempts at being Britney/BSB/Nsync/Spice Girls for a few quick bucks? I really miss those days :( Flop pop artist are legit my everything. 99% of the time the singer/band is really talented but quickly compared to the bigger acts of the era & even more quickly forgotten.

I constantly stalk Pop Rush, The Isle Of Deserted Pop Stars, Lost Pop Treasures & Milk Carton Pop Stars for their amazing collections!

I constantly stalk Pop Rush, The Isle Of Deserted Pop Stars, Lost Pop Treasures & Milk Carton Pop Stars for their amazing collections!

I thought those were bands at first. :stretcher:

i LOVED B*Witched. i have both of their albums. but everyone was saying how they were the next Spice Girls. they actually had a single out like a year ago. i'm not sure what happened with it though.

I really liked "Blame It on the Weatherman", but that's to the extent of their songs that I know.