Lady Gaga's Personal Facebook + Twitter?

Cypher

I'm calling bs on this. I'm pretty sure that if Gaga really had a personal FB, she would have it set to private and I'm pretty sure she'd have about one million friends. :vacuum:

However, this could be Joe's real Facebook. If not, it seems like they've fooled some of his friends into thinking it is.

Someone even posted this picture on his page! Supposedly Joe had a band and Gaga sang with them one night. She performed 'Barracuda', 'Just A Girl' and 'You Oughta Know'. Would have been flawless tbh! :hail:

34825_1800062847914_5834778_n.jpg?lvh=1

I'm calling bs on this. I'm pretty sure that if Gaga really had a personal FB, she would have it set to private and I'm pretty sure she'd have about one million friends. :vacuum:

However, this could be Joe's real Facebook. If not, it seems like they've fooled some of his friends into thinking it is.

Someone even posted this picture on his page! Supposedly Joe had a band and Gaga sang with them one night. She performed 'Barracuda', 'Just A Girl' and 'You Oughta Know'. Would have been flawless tbh! :hail:

34825_1800062847914_5834778_n.jpg?lvh=1

Impressive digging! The Gaga account is actually friends with the Joe account. Did you see Ms. Banks? She's on the Gaga account's Friend list.

Impressive digging! The Gaga account is actually friends with the Joe account. Did you see Ms. Banks? She's on the Gaga account's Friend list.

Oooh, I didn't notice! I saw that she'd shared his photo but I didn't see they were friends. And omg, no I didn't! Do you think that's really Azealia? She still likes Shystie so maybe not...:stretcher:

• 4 weeks later...

it could be i remember reading she had taken down any old photos and only has up to date ones; i see on her friends list alegra from versace, nakatari the heeless shoe maker, bonnie mckee, dina lohan, mary kate,

As if Gaga would be friends with Dina Lohan tho...:stretcher:

Someone should send her a friend request. If she accepts, she's probably not Gaga. ;)

ure prob right; bonnie mckees profile didnt yeild much info either no famous peeps on her list and only picture in view is the profile :(

:'( This is so upsetting! If I ever get famous and am invited to the super secret exclusive famous people version of Facebook, I definitely won't forget you little people and I'll invite everyone on PHF too. ;)

• 4 months later...