Lady Gaga apologizes for delays

Cypher

Lady Gaga has just released a statement in regards to the delay of the "Do What U Want" video.

It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on. The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about ARTPOP's success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition. Please forgive me that I did not foresee this coming, I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most. Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you. Open your hearts to me again that I may show you the joy of us coming together through our talents, that we are stronger as a unit than when we are alone. Let me be for you the Goddess that I know I truly am, let me show you the visions that have been in my mind for two years. I love you. Forgive me monsters. Forgive me ARTPOP. You are my whole world.

Source

She needs to stop blaming other bitches and take some of the responsibility of things for herself. She's always talking about how dedicated to her art she is and how she's a self-made pop star, so why isn't she sticking up for herself in these things?

Also, 'Applause' was only released early because she herself leaked it, and even then it was only a week early. I doubt a week would have made that much difference to the music video, especially considering she'd been supposedly planning the first single for months. Same with 'DWUW'. She's the one who decided to release it as a single instead of 'Venus', so why wasn't she prepared?

I stan for Gaga, but this bitch is starting to annoy me. :vacuum:

To be honest, she just sounded like a little kid playing adult. I mean, I can understand if she wrote this right after some big argument or something and it's just her human emotions coming through, but honestly, her fans are a little crazy too. Let the woman breathe.

To be honest, she just sounded like a little kid playing adult. I mean, I can understand if she wrote this right after some big argument or something and it's just her human emotions coming through, but honestly, her fans are a little crazy too. Let the woman breathe.

Yeah tbh. It annoys me when she pretends to be so open with her fans and brags about her relationship with them and then doesn't tell the entire truth about things like this. Like how we only found out the whole truth about the Perez incident from like 2011 a few months ago. :vacuum:

Yeah tbh. It annoys me when she pretends to be so open with her fans and brags about her relationship with them and then doesn't tell the entire truth about things like this. Like how we only found out the whole truth about the Perez incident from like 2011 a few months ago. :vacuum:

She's doing the whole 'if I don't tell them, I'll be protecting them from the harsh truth!'

#SpilledTea

The irony of a Britney stan commenting on someone else's downfall though...

[img width=500 height=240] tumblr_ll9o2iCeqt1qz9t7yo1_500.gif

I'm not talking about sales and stuff like that, what I ment was that I think her personal stuff it's messing with her work, kinda like when Brit had her meltdown. I really hope it didn't happen to her cause I like her stuff. No shade kinda funny how the words I said fits with the WB lyrics.

I'm not talking about sales and stuff like that, what I ment was that I think her personal stuff it's messing with her work, kinda like when Brit had her meltdown. I really hope it didn't happen to her cause I like her stuff. No shade kinda funny how the words I said fits with the WB lyrics.

Oooh, okay then baby. ;) Fair enough! As long as you're not out trying to shade the queen I'll be happy. :P

But anyway, if she executes her comeback after the meltdown as flawlessly as Britney, I won't be mad about a downfall. But if she does a Lindsay and flops with her comeback, I'll be annoyed. :vacuum:

• 3 months later...