Tomorrow = 3rd Biggest Day Of My Life

trayertrash

First biggest day: My daughter being born

Second biggest day: My future wedding

So what's the third?

Tomorrow morning, I'll be surrounded by the costumes of my idols (Judy Garland & Barbra Streisand) and some of my favorite some movies (Addams Family Values & Blues Brothers & a bunch of others).

Most people won't understand my excitement over this, but it seriously means so much to me. Judy Garland has been a huge part of my life for 15 years and tomorrow I'll be the closest to her that I'll ever be able to. I'll be in the same room as her blue farm dress from Wizard of Oz. I'm getting goosebumps/happy tears just thinking about it. She has been my idol, inspiration, mother, friend, just my everything. She died long before I was born, so meeting her was never an option, but tomorrow will be just as amazing.

I know tomorrow I'll either be a big teary mess or too shocked to grasp what happened until hours later, either way, tomorrow will be a defining moment in my life & I'm glad I'll be able to share it with my mom & fiance :)

So, we weren't supposed to take pictures, but somehow, my phone spazzed out & just happened to take a picture of the dress. It was totally random & I didn't do it on purpose. I also had a coughing fit & it led me to accidently touch the dress.

0104141055.jpg

There were over 100 costumes & I spazzed out like 10 times. They had Wizard Of OZ in the last room & when I saw the sign for it, I started tearing up & got super shaky. Walking in there was... I can't even think of a word of what I felt, flabbergasted? It was just this totally surreal moment that I will never forget. I don't think it's even really hit me yet. Like I'm excited right now, but it still seems like a dream to me.

We walked around other parts of the museum (it has painting, sculptures & stuff like) and we were allowed to take pics of that stuff so I ended up getting 20 or so pics from that part.

Seriously y'all, I'm so fucking happy right now.

So, we weren't supposed to take pictures, but somehow, my phone spazzed out & just happened to take a picture of the dress. It was totally random & I didn't do it on purpose. I also had a coughing fit & it led me to accidently touch the dress.

0104141055.jpg

There were over 100 costumes & I spazzed out like 10 times. They had Wizard Of OZ in the last room & when I saw the sign for it, I started tearing up & got super shaky. Walking in there was... I can't even think of a word of what I felt, flabbergasted? It was just this totally surreal moment that I will never forget. I don't think it's even really hit me yet. Like I'm excited right now, but it still seems like a dream to me.

We walked around other parts of the museum (it has painting, sculptures & stuff like) and we were allowed to take pics of that stuff so I ended up getting 20 or so pics from that part.

Seriously y'all, I'm so fucking happy right now.

That's so exciting, omg! :excited: You touched a dress that Judy wore! JUDY FUCKING GARLAND! I know this has been a dream of yours for ages, I'm so happy for you and super jealous as well! <3

I can't wait till it's twenty years from now and we can all go and visit Gaga's outfits in some exhibit together. :hail:

That's so exciting, omg! :excited: You touched a dress that Judy wore! JUDY FUCKING GARLAND! I know this has been a dream of yours for ages, I'm so happy for you and super jealous as well! <3

I can't wait till it's twenty years from now and we can all go and visit Gaga's outfits in some exhibit together. :hail:

I touched it by accident! Like I said, I accidently coughed a lot & it lead my to accidently touch it. It was just so strange & not planned out at all. ;) They had a lot of modern movie outfits there, but omg I swear I spazzed out the most during the classic hollywood section, oh and the Die Hard/Gladiator section.

They NEED to do something like that for music though, IMAGINE ALL THE ICONIC OF ELVIS/MADONNA/GAGA OUTFITS! AND THEY CAN SHOWCASE LIZA'S BLACK SEQUIN SHIRT SHE'S WORN FOR 30 YEARS :hail:

I touched it by accident! Like I said, I accidently coughed a lot & it lead my to accidently touch it. It was just so strange & not planned out at all. ;) They had a lot of modern movie outfits there, but omg I swear I spazzed out the most during the classic hollywood section, oh and the Die Hard/Gladiator section.

They NEED to do something like that for music though, IMAGINE ALL THE ICONIC OF ELVIS/MADONNA/GAGA OUTFITS! AND THEY CAN SHOWCASE LIZA'S BLACK SEQUIN SHIRT SHE'S WORN FOR 30 YEARS :hail:

Don't forget Britney's iconic turtleneck! :hail:

Britney-Spears-Turtleneck-Obsession-Feature-249x167.jpg

[img width=334 height=500] 00188b8c06f70963b22f23.jpg

[img width=435 height=580] britney-spears-3435.jpg

[img width=550 height=365]http://images1.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file:docroot:mtv.com:/content/ontv/vma/2006/images/galleries/make_out_club/britney_justin_getty.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85