Ke$ha In Rehab

"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am"

Let's all just hope she gets better & find the love in her self that she's spread to others  :'(

Just got some info from the FreeKe$ha people. Apparently, this is largely a result of Dr. Luke. He's been verbally abusing her (calling her fat, ugly, etc.) in the studio while they're working together. All the more reason to hate him.

Poor girl. :'(

No wonder she looked so thin in the "Timber" video...

Just got some info from the FreeKe$ha people. Apparently, this is largely a result of Dr. Luke. He's been verbally abusing her (calling her fat, ugly, etc.) in the studio while they're working together. All the more reason to hate him.

Wow, what a pig. He's just pressed that she can make better music without him.

Xenia, one of Ke$ha's good friends, just posted this and asked for the word to be spread. If you've got a Tumblr or Twitter account, share the hell out of it.

http://onceuponamidnightsun.tumblr.com/post/72150299881/please-take-your-time-to-read-this

WHAT THE FUCK. Is this for real? If this is true, I'm actually completely disgusted by Luke. I always thought he was a douche for not letting her out of her contract, but this is just taking it too far.

I'm so proud of K$ for realising she has a problem and being so open and honest about it, but she shouldn't have to be going through this at all. I just hope she's okay and she sues that absolute cunt for emotional abuse.