Ashley Tisdale's New Album Will Be 'Heavily Pop'

monopoly

With 2014 right around the bend, Ashley Tisdale once again has fans' attention after releasing "You're Always Here," earlier this month.

But she notes that her deeply personal ballad, about the loss of her grandfather, doesn't really tease what her new album will sound like.

"I'm still trying to find exactly where I want to go with that. I've been heading towards a specific direction and I think that's where I'm going to be," she told MTV News. "It's obviously still pop and we've been playing with more dance pop. My last album was pop rock, so I definitely kind of have been more into the dancier type of pop songs. It's definitely heavily pop for sure."

And while she's been hard at work on the music, she hasn't quite nailed down a release date. It's been four years since she released an album with 2009's Guilty Pleasure.

"I don't even know if I'm just going to do singles or do an album. It's really just me going into the studio and doing what I love," she said. "I've been inspired to start doing music again. I've been really excited to be back in the studio and figuring out what that next sound is. But I definitely missed it and I'm having a lot of fun with it, so we will see."

Full article here.

With 2014 right around the bend, Ashley Tisdale once again has fans' attention after releasing "You're Always Here," earlier this month.

But she notes that her deeply personal ballad, about the loss of her grandfather, doesn't really tease what her new album will sound like.

"I'm still trying to find exactly where I want to go with that. I've been heading towards a specific direction and I think that's where I'm going to be," she told MTV News. "It's obviously still pop and we've been playing with more dance pop. My last album was pop rock, so I definitely kind of have been more into the dancier type of pop songs. It's definitely heavily pop for sure."

And while she's been hard at work on the music, she hasn't quite nailed down a release date. It's been four years since she released an album with 2009's Guilty Pleasure.

"I don't even know if I'm just going to do singles or do an album. It's really just me going into the studio and doing what I love," she said. "I've been inspired to start doing music again. I've been really excited to be back in the studio and figuring out what that next sound is. But I definitely missed it and I'm having a lot of fun with it, so we will see."

Full article here.

I'm really curious to see what she's come up with seeing she's an independent artist now. She surprised me with 'You're Always Here', so hopefully she can do it again with an album.

Stars Dance has a shelf live that's coming up.

Sorry, what? I've never heard this expression before lol.

I'm really curious to see what she's come up with seeing she's an independent artist now. She surprised me with 'You're Always Here', so hopefully she can do it again with an album.

Stars Dance has a shelf live that's coming up.

Yeah, I definitely think it'll be cool to hear some work that she has basically 100% creative control over.

The expression just means that it's life is coming to an end, it's already run it's chorus.

Yeah, I definitely think it'll be cool to hear some work that she has basically 100% creative control over.

The expression just means that it's life is coming to an end, it's already run it's chorus.