Anniversary Help?!?!?!

trayertrash

So Lawrence (my fiance) & I's anniversary is next Tuesday & I want to do something special for him. I'm taking off of work the whole day so I want to surprise him at home with something. I bought him some stuff he needs for work & pre-ordered some games for him already, but like I want to do something special. I'm not down for surprise parties because I hate his family & they hate me, so like what should I do? Obviously we're going to have tons of sex, but like what else should I do? I want to do something cheesy, cheap & fun for him. Help me!

Omg baby, congrats! <3 I seriously think you should go all out and like buy a million rose petals and scatter them around to make like a trail. And the trail leads to your bed where you're lying with like a roast chicken and his favourite DVD and only in lingerie. And then you're like "Hey sailor". ;)

Last year I started making all these notes with 366 (it was a leap year) reasons why I loved him all folded into little hearts & left him instructions to read each one & follow the trail. I was going to wait in the bedroom with a candlelit dinner & tickets to the movies... bitch got home when I was halfway done putting the notes up & got his boss to let him leave early so he could surprise me with dinner

Last year I started making all these notes with 366 (it was a leap year) reasons why I loved him all folded into little hearts & left him instructions to read each one & follow the trail. I was going to wait in the bedroom with a candlelit dinner & tickets to the movies... bitch got home when I was halfway done putting the notes up & got his boss to let him leave early so he could surprise me with dinner

Aww, how many years as it been? You two should have themed anniversaries. That's what I would do. I would totally theme each year.

Aww, how many years as it been? You two should have themed anniversaries. That's what I would do. I would totally theme each year.

Omg, that's so sweet. <3 Your theme this year should be ARTSLAY. You can dress up as Mary Jane Holland and he can be Donatella and you can decorate the place as Venus. Then he can do what he wants with your body. :hail:

Omg, that's so sweet. <3 Your theme this year should be ARTSLAY. You can dress up as Mary Jane Holland and he can be Donatella and you can decorate the place as Venus. Then he can do what he wants with your body. :hail:

Omg. :shocked:

But the theme should really be Britney Jean. You can celebrate her 14 years in the music industry by recreating all the famous outfits and iconic music videos. :hail: