How Are You Buying ARTPOP?

Main Pop Girl

Obviously everyone here is buying ARTPOP or else you would have been banned months ago.

:morning:

But how are you gonna buy it? I have physical copies of all of Gaga's albums so I wanna get that, and I REALLY want the foiled edition from Amazon. I'm thinking I'll buy that but then I have to pay shipping fees and it probably won't get here on the day. However, I'm not sure if they'll even be selling the foiled edition in Australia so that's probably my best bet.

But even if I get the foiled edition I still don't know if that will sync up to the app which is annoying. :vacuum:

How are you guys going to buy it?

What the eff is this foiled version I keep reading about?? I saw her Tweet about it, but I don't get it. :vacuum:

I think they just added some shiny foil to the text. So it will be sparkly and shit, like aluminium foil. :morning:

I ordered my physical from Amazon about a week ago.  :tan:

Ugh, jealous! I just checked shipping and it's only $6 so I think I'll order mine from there too tbh.

I think they just added some shiny foil to the text. So it will be sparkly and shit, like aluminium foil. :morning:

Ohh so the words "Lady Gaga" and "ARTPOP" will be foiled. I remember her doing this with The Fame Monster. Apparently that version sells for pretty high. Maybe I'll invest in this foil...if it doesn't end up looking cool, at least I can wrap my lunch sandwich in it.

Ohh so the words "Lady Gaga" and "ARTPOP" will be foiled. I remember her doing this with The Fame Monster. Apparently that version sells for pretty high. Maybe I'll invest in this foil...if it doesn't end up looking cool, at least I can wrap my lunch sandwich in it.

:stretcher:

Yeah, I think it's a good idea to buy it even if it's just so you can sell it on. That Fame Monster Super Deluxe Package could be bought for like $50 but it's now worth about $200.