Lorde Attempts to Drag Selena & Taylor; Joe Jonas Calls Her Out

Agreed, but even Miley and Demi have never resorted to bringing others down, despite their own personal image crises. I mean, Miley might have shaded Sinead a few days ago, but that was kind of deserved so...:vacuum:

That's a good point. Maybe because their audience was (and still are) a younger crowd, if they throw shade, it might come off way more dramatic. Lorde's audience (prior to hitting #1) was basically young adults and teenagers, but not teeny boppers. Therefore she feels like she deserves more of a say?

That's a good point. Maybe because their audience was (and still are) a younger crowd, if they throw shade, it might come off way more dramatic. Lorde's audience (prior to hitting #1) was basically young adults and teenagers, but not teeny boppers. Therefore she feels like she deserves more of a say?

I guess so, but if that's the way she feels she's wrong. Gaga, Britney and Beyonce all have large adult fanbases and throw relatively little shade, and when they do it's deserved. She needs to take notes and stop trying to find her fame by negative means. :morning:

I guess so, but if that's the way she feels she's wrong. Gaga, Britney and Beyonce all have large adult fanbases and throw relatively little shade, and when they do it's deserved. She needs to take notes and stop trying to find her fame by negative means. :morning:

I think the point to drive home is that despite her being in the generation of Demi/Selena/Miley, her audience is for a larger crowd. She still thinks like a kid and doesn't have Hollywood Record label reps whispering in her ear what she can and cannot say.

I think the point to drive home is that despite her being in the generation of Demi/Selena/Miley, her audience is for a larger crowd. She still thinks like a kid and doesn't have Hollywood Record label reps whispering in her ear what she can and cannot say.

She clearly needs someone to be whispering in her ear if this is her idea of good promotion. :morning:

• 4 months later...

Taylor goes through friends like she does men. no loyalties what so ever. if Larde tried hanging out with me after she dissed my "best friend" i'd tell her to go back to her bell tower where she belongs.

Omg, you're so right tbh. I remember a few years ago she was best friends with Jessica Szohr (or however you spell her name). Then it was Selena, and now that Lorde's the new It Girl she's suddenly best friends with her instead. So tacky tbh. :vacuum: