Kathy Griffin Spills The Tea On Perez vs Gaga

trayertrash

"Is @PerezHilton cyber bullying & trying 2 RUIN @LadyGaga (whos a FIERCE advocate 4 #LGBT rights) BC she doesnt wanna hang out w him anymore?"

via twitter

Is @PerezHilton cyber bullying & trying 2 RUIN @LadyGaga (whos a FIERCE advocate 4 #LGBT rights) BC she doesnt wanna hang out w him anymore?

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin)

September 10, 2013

"Forgive me if I'm a little behind on this one but I've been touring like crazy and out of the country...why is the supposedly "I've stopped bullying" PerezHilton.com viciously attacking his old pal Lady Gaga on a daily basis? Didn't he try to do the same thing to Kesha? Did any of you see the scene in Ke$ha's MTV reality show where she breaks down in sobs after reading yet another vicious google alert at the hands of Perez Hilton? If Ke$ha doesn't stand up for being "who you are"....! This fucking pisses me off so much...why declare war on Lady Gaga???...who in addition to...possessing an actual skill set, you know...singing, dancing, writing songs...is a fierce advocate for the LGBTQIA community on a VERY HIGH level! Why is he using the oldest trick in the book and trying to pit women against each other? Lady Gaga's Applause "vs" Katy Perry's Roar. Who gives a fuck? They are BOTH catchy songs. These two women are not even in his community. As a woman and a feminist, it is always meaningful to me when a man stands up for the rights of oppressed women. In other words...I'm not stupid enough to make fun of, scratch that, I'm still gonna make fun of everyone regardless of this facebook post  For the record, Perez Hilton "declared war" on me on his website a few years ago. I believe the quote was "It's war bitch"...probably accompanied by a photo of me without makeup with some white jizz pouring out my mouth he had drawn on. Not only did it not ruin me...but if any of you want to find me...you can find me headlining at the Sydney Opera House, Carnegie Hall, and taping my 20th standup special this fall. #RecordBreakerMothaFuckas"

via facebook