Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Kevinn Edu

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mess tbh. Why did she even announce this when BWET wasn't even out yet? She should be finishing that up before starting work on some random mixtape nobody's gonna hear for another year. :vacuum:

:shocked: :shocked: :stretcher: :stretcher:

true. she did she recorded material for like 4 albums though, so who knows?

Omg, is that true!? I never heard about that! I'm glad she kept it then in that case, I cannot imagine Bey singing 'ATM Jam'. :stretcher:

And yeah! Apparently they worked on something for Cruel Summer but it never made the cut. I'd love to hear the final version tho.

I can, if the lyrics were different.

I actually heard about that. I thought 'This bitch has been around that long?' lol

I can, if the lyrics were different.

I actually heard about that. I thought 'This bitch has been around that long?' lol

Hm, I guess if the lyrics were different she could maybe do it. But I couldn't see it on her new album, it's so different from anything she's done before!

And right! :shocked: It's kind of sad that Kanye's released like three albums since Azealia debuted and she's released absolutely zero. :stretcher:

Hm, I guess if the lyrics were different she could maybe do it. But I couldn't see it on her new album, it's so different from anything she's done before!

And right! :shocked: It's kind of sad that Kanye's released like three albums since Azealia debuted and she's released absolutely zero. :stretcher:

Oh, no, of course not. Why do you think that Grown Woman, Standing On The Sun, and God Made You Beautiful didn't make the cut? But I would be so fun to have Beyonce on that beat.

The Shade. Kanye is totally fucking with her. ha.

Oh, no, of course not. Why do you think that Grown Woman, Standing On The Sun, and God Made You Beautiful didn't make the cut? But I would be so fun to have Beyonce on that beat.

The Shade. Kanye is totally fucking with her. ha.

True! She needs to release a mixtape of all the songs that didn't make the cut tbh, I wanna hear the full version of 'Standing on the Sun'. :'(

Yeezus is a troll. :vacuum:

True! She needs to release a mixtape of all the songs that didn't make the cut tbh, I wanna hear the full version of 'Standing on the Sun'. :'(

Yeezus is a troll. :vacuum:

I know. This bitch says she record about 70-80 songs for each album and like...she on;y has 10 songs on each album. Bitch needa drop all her unreleased shit. :morning:

His whole career is just trolling if you think about it. Lol.

I know. This bitch says she record about 70-80 songs for each album and like...she on;y has 10 songs on each album. Bitch needa drop all her unreleased shit. :morning:

His whole career is just trolling if you think about it. Lol.

Lmao, right? :stretcher: Hopefully she'll do what she did with IA...SF and re-release it like a million times with a new song on each version! That's one million new songs! :magic:

And omg, it so is. The Taylor Swift situation just proves he is a master troll. :hail: