Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Kevinn Edu

10yh0zd.png

So the Queen of Bittershade has announced of releasing a sequel to her first mixtape 'Fantasea' (Which for a while I was pronouncing it 'Fantasia', but that's irrelevant now.)

Tbh, even if she's probably (horribly attempting to) shading Gaga just to bring attention to her new mixtape, I must admit that the first one was really good and that I'm actually excited for her second one.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked her first mixtape but she's turned me off her so much as a person now. I won't even be downloading this one. :morning: (Unless she puts 'Red Flame' on it, then I'll download that one track.)

Tbh I'm not liking her as a person either, but I still support her as an artist. She's really good, it's just extremely sad that she's slowly killing her career trying to kill others.

Tbh I'm not liking her as a person either, but I still support her as an artist. She's really good, it's just extremely sad that she's slowly killing her career trying to kill others.

I agree that she's talented, but until she makes an apology to everyone she's pissed off/insulted and promised to try and change, I'm not here for her or her disgusting edges. :morning:

I agree that she's talented, but until she makes an apology to everyone she's pissed off/insulted and promised to try and change, I'm not here for her or her disgusting edges. :morning:

I don't even care. I'ma download it. Just like how I download everything Miley Cyrus even if she is on crack.

SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS LIKE NGL but like i agree with you guys she's really got to be a bit much; didn't she like even shade her fans? idk if that was true but yeah lol

She shaded her fans? OOOH GUURL