Porcelain Black / Porcelain and the Tramps

Cypher

2en2uzo.jpg

I know that Mo couldn't care less if Porcelain Black were shattered into 1,000,000 pieces much like her supposed debut album, but for the rest of you who [might be] fans of hers, I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of her songs. I guess I'm kind of interested in the unleaked material, but I don't even know where to go about finding those, so I'd rather focus on the songs that are more or less open to the public. Let me know if I'm missing anything, or if something is wrong!

Porcelain and the Tramps

Cartoon

Fucks Like a Star

Games We Play

Gasoline

I Feel Perfect

My Leftovers

Neighbor

Redlight District

Sugar Cube

The Preyingmantis

Transparent

Who's Next

You Want

Porcelain Black

Mannequin Factory

Stealing Candy from a Baby

Make Me Cry

Swallow My Bullet

Mannequin Factory

Naughty Naughty // LaaDeeDaaDee (Demo version)

This Is What Rock n' Roll Looks Like

Screamers

King of the World

I'm Your Favorite Drug

Pretty Little Psycho

How Do You Love Someone

Black Rainbow

Kisses Lose Their Charm

Mama Forgive Me

Rich Boi

One Woman Army

Livin In Sin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I want an album with her pre-J.Lo style. I want the white and black split hair back. :'(

OMG that hair was AWESOME! I actually love her. I get why you guys say what you say, her being obnoxious n sht, but I love her. When I watch videos of her backstage, I like her craziness. Kinda like Neon, but without the charm I guess haha

I would LOVE to have all these songs though o.O tried to look for them a while ago but no luck, only the songs that are on YouTube... Mannequin Factory and Pretty Little Psycho are on my phone obviously XD haha those songs are the shizzayy

OMG that hair was AWESOME! I actually love her. I get why you guys say what you say, her being obnoxious n sht, but I love her. When I watch videos of her backstage, I like her craziness. Kinda like Neon, but without the charm I guess haha

I would LOVE to have all these songs though o.O tried to look for them a while ago but no luck, only the songs that are on YouTube... Mannequin Factory and Pretty Little Psycho are on my phone obviously XD haha those songs are the shizzayy

The poor girl just needs to put Mannequin Factory out so the early fans can be satisfied. Then RedOne can do what he wants and try to find "a way to promote her image".

The poor girl just needs to put Mannequin Factory out so the early fans can be satisfied. Then RedOne can do what he wants and try to find "a way to promote her image".

Haha I totally agree! I remember on Best Ink they designed an album cover for her XD THAT WAS IN 2012 ! DAFUQ DUDE! hahah it's Neon ALL OVER AGAIN XD