Ariana Grande - Yours Truly

Kevinn Edu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's mot even in a boy band. He's just in a group that makes videos on Youtube. :morning:

Aren't they meant to be making music now or something? I heard they got a record deal. They totally deserve it imo. :roll:

And the other cover is so tacky and random. :vacuum: Apparently she posted it on Twitter or something to troll her fans? :stretcher: I don't get this girl. :morning:

Aren't they meant to be making music now or something? I heard they got a record deal. They totally deserve it imo. :roll:

And the other cover is so tacky and random. :vacuum: Apparently she posted it on Twitter or something to troll her fans? :stretcher: I don't get this girl. :morning:

Really? Are they any good?

I don't understand her either but she's funny playing Cat and her music is flawless to me.  :hail: :hail: :hail:

Ugh, I doubt it. They don't even have talent as comedians so good luck trying to be singers. They're pathetic. :morning:

I'm tired of these young teen kids coming up trying to become singers/dancers. It was fun and cute when Justin did it but c'mon, all these other look alike are coming up. :morning:

I'm tired of these young teen kids coming up trying to become singers/dancers. It was fun and cute when Justin did it but c'mon, all these other look alike are coming up. :morning:

I know right, I'm so not here for the teen pop sensation. Especially boy bands. There are so many artists who deserve those spots instead. :morning: